American Cities Are Ugly

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Baltimore while ugly because of varying factors; architecturely is beautiful. If you can see it you see it if not then you wouldn't understand.

And you might be right about Seattle never crossed my mind sometimes us on the eastern side forget about the Pacific Northwest
I fux with Baltimore, I prefer it over DC myself. I used to take the bus from DC to see my shawty up there every weekend. It has the urban bones to be a beautiful city again, they just gotta build it back up.

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Isn't that the same thing in all Western countries tho? Even in Europe, outside the big famous cities, all the towns look alike.

Same ancient architecture, stores, etc. The "culture" thing gets boring after a while.

Daps
America is a young country compared to Europe and parts of South America.

If you’re lookin for buildings 200+ years old and ancient architecture then you’re in the wrong country :yeshrug:

It was settled by those same people from Europe and early American architecture reflects that

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
but a lot of europe was destroyed in the wars... they rebuilt in the same style

I just spent 2 weeks in Italy and everywhere I walked there was architecture that was 400+ years old….

Europe is like 15+ countries. Sure some had to rebuild after a war but america isn’t even 400 years old yet.

We’re also the economic superpower of the world. Our cities have gluts of ugly office buildings throughout them because we got MFs fillin those things up working more than any of these European countries… it’s 2 different ways of life.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Facts Dresden,Berlin, London, the entire country of Poland:francis: Tokyo was firebombed something awful. People want to make excuses for this pathetic city structure that's in America there is non
That's why I like Chicago. I feel like New Orleans got a unique feel, and Montreal, and parts of Florida got that Spanish style. I'd even say homes in the SW got a unique style... but pretty much every state in USA got those typical shopping strips with a subway,
b70ba178444d69e9f7a8fbd98369c14d

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
That's why I like Chicago. I feel like New Orleans got a unique feel, and Montreal, and parts of Florida got that Spanish style. I'd even say homes in the SW got a unique style... but pretty much every state in USA got those typical shopping strips with a subway,
b70ba178444d69e9f7a8fbd98369c14d
This is the exact look I was referring to just look at this garbage its an affront to nature:hhh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Omg, I’m in Detroit for the weekend and I was saying the same thing. All this shyt looks alike and it’s terrible at best.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Just soulless 4 to 8 lane roads with a la carte selection of whatever stand alone fast food chain/dollar store/auto parts store/gas station/you want with massive sized parking lots for way to many strip malls.
No unique architecture at all. This is for literally 95% of the USA cities, especially the so called sunbelt :scust:It's a stretch go even call them cities in a sense more like drive thrus with people living in em.

The few cities that don't prescribed to the soulless parking lot look most American cities choose are shot out and delapilitated in large sections, think Philadelphia, Baltimore, and old Newark.

*This does not apply to New York City, D.C, Boston, Philly, Baltimore, Chicago or San Francisco.*

Miami you don't get a pass your not fooling anyone with South Beach so no you didn't make the list.

Just had to get that off my chest have a great Sunday folks
I agree with your post. And it’s funny cause Americans try their hardest to stick up for these giant suburban sprawl cities but then realize most of these people do not have a passport and don’t see the world.

America is the only place where people think adding a subway or other forms of transportation along side with vehicles is moving back wards.

Or flat out racism for racist reasons

:mjpls: