American Cities Are Ugly

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
#MAGA#

Your from Texas so of course you wouldn't understand your cities are horrendous everything bigger in Texas though lol
Right,you had to double back and edit your comment
:heh:

And which great country are you from you whining c*nt?
:lupe:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Right,you had to double back and edit your comment
:heh:

And which great country are you from you whining c*nt?
:lupe:
Your a troll. Most likely a non black one at that. Amuse me or you go on ignore. You have til the end of this page thread clock is ticking

Edit: c*nt was the major giveaway don't use that going forward if you want to disguse correctly

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Baltimore while ugly because of varying factors; architecturely is beautiful. If you can see it you see it if not then you wouldn't understand.

And you might be right about Seattle never crossed my mind sometimes us on the eastern side forget about the Pacific Northwest
Yea Baltimore is a beautiful city. It only appears ugly cause of the hood areas.

Btw I normally give the hood a break if it at least has represenrabke architecture cause those properties can look beautiful with just one gut renovation.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Your a troll. Most likely a non black one at that. Amuse me or you go on ignore. You have til the end of this page thread clock is ticking

Edit: c*nt was the major giveaway don't use that going forward if you want to disguse correctly
I have proven my

I have proven my blackness numerous times u fukking Non-FBA goober
I asked you a simple question but you chose to dodge it

Go ahead and ignore me then c*nt

bnew

Veteran
Daps
8 lane roads? Do you mean both directions combined or is this some "everything is bigger in Texas" shyt?

florida intersection with 31 lanes

pua1ltmx9ki91.png

safwmodctnm81.jpg

Last edited:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Yea Baltimore is a beautiful city. It only appears ugly cause of the hood areas.

Btw I normally give the hood a break if it at least has represenrabke architecture cause those properties can look beautiful with just one gut renovation.
I just went down a rabbit hole on zillow looking at property in Bmore and those prices looking mighty reasonable :ehh:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Jacksonville
875 sq miles

Oklahoma City
621 sq miles
Dear God :scust:

Amsterdam ( The cool city in The Netherlands)
84 sq miles

Self explanatory
this square miles argument is nonsense because those cities don't even bother building out 84sq miles of similar infrastructure within the vast land area that they do have.

it's like the argument is all or nothing but it doesn't even have to be that way.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
this square miles argument is nonsense because those cities don't even bother building out 84sq miles of similar infrastructure within the vast land area that they do have.
That's the point I'm trying to make its literally hundreds of square miles in those two cities of nothing but asphalt. Compared to Amesterdam which could fit into Jacksonville 10 times over and has everything and you dont even need a car.It's disgusting.