America is 76% White. I'm honestly surprised by this...

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
False equivalency. White people are maintaining power by ushering in more people who align with their views and agendas. Immigrants come here for a slice of the American pie not to align with black people’s plight.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
So we’ve been 13-14% for a century now…

…commit homicide on eachother 15 to 35 year old brehs

…abort your babies in mass brehettes

It's more than that though. Blacks have a shorter life span here in the US (somewhere around late 60's) black women have a much higher chance to die giving birth and blacks have a higher infant mortality rate. When you start adding all of these issues up with very poor access to health care the steady number starts to make a lot more sense.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Let me quote a bit of his post for you on what mean by "getting ahead".

Meanwhile, black people have the 2nd highest number of millionaires in America.

I'm not saying there's not work to do. But I think the concept of black people as a monolith for poverty in America is changing. There's simply too many of us for it to remain so. There's whole ass black suburbs now.

We aren't behind on education (which from that comes jobs and upward mobility.)

Again, stop looking at this through the lens of black men. Because no ones gotten more degrees and started more businesses in America in the past 10 years than black WOMEN.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Cap.

That would mean blacks would have had a 0 birth rate for how long? We’ve been at 13% for decades and y’all believe that mess that we’re just standstill with our growth rate while somehow cacs, with a NEGATIVE birth rate have increased when it comes to percentages? Nope.
:unimpressed:

They’re lying because they don’t want nikkas knowing exactly how many “nikkas” there are. They want to lower our numbers so we don’t act up knowing we have a solid force on this side of the world.

:gucci:

White numbers have been going down for decades. At a certain point White non Hispanic population was 90%. So black numbers have remained the same. Asians and Hispanics have grown dramatically and white non hispanic has fallen.

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
:duck:

A recount would at most move Blacks from 13.4 percent to maybe 14 percent

Black Americans are highly visible. Research shows the average white Person believes Blacks are around 36 percent of the population

Denial is a drug for some of yall

It is amazing how some are so completely disconnected from the culture and the experiences.

Not that long ago, it was completely regular for a Black, two-parent family to have more than five children.

Some of us had parents, grandparents and great-grandparents who themselves had ten or more siblings.

Most of those large Black families of the past are now gone. Replaced by single, childless Black women in their fifties going on Steve Harvey cruises.

And if you remove Caribbean and African immigration since the 1960s, the Black population would be significantly lower, mirroring the white decline in numbers.

RIP the Big Black Family

26GUNS-jumbo.jpg

the-jackson-family.jpg

sylvers-album-1975.jpg

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Not enough to change the fact that most of the people in this country is white. Most minorities live in the coasts. Cacs dominate middle America. I went to college with cacs that never met Black ppl, in person, until then. This was a decade ago.

WS rhetoric and policies win for a reason.

When you drive on Route 280/80 going west from NYC, once you get past the Oranges in NJ, you're not seeing significant numbers of Black folk until you get to Akron and Cleveland.

That's over 400 miles.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
It is amazing how some are so completely disconnected from the culture and the experiences.

Not that long ago, it was completely regular for a Black, two-parent family to have more than five children.

Some of us had parents, grandparents and great-grandparents who themselves had ten or more siblings.

Most of those large Black families of the past are now gone. Replaced by single, childless Black women in their fifties going on Steve Harvey cruises.

And if you remove Caribbean and African immigration since the 1960s, the Black population would be significantly lower, mirroring the white decline in numbers.

RIP the Big Black Family

26GUNS-jumbo.jpg

the-jackson-family.jpg

sylvers-album-1975.jpg

This was true of America as a whole. But it just lasted longer with Black famlies. It's a vestige of agricultural society. More kids = more hands to work the land. As we transitioned into industrialization, those hands weren't needed as much so people across the board had less children.

I don't think big famlies are indicative of good parenting or a solid base. The Jacksons and the Debarges and tons of other big famlies like that have well chronicled abuses within the family. Alot of toxic, damaging shyt got swept under the rug in the name of "keeping the family together". shyt, my granddad drank his self to death and basically left it to my aunt and my dad to raise most of my younger aunts & uncles.

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
This was true of America as a whole. But it just lasted longer with Black famlies. It's a vestige of agricultural society. More kids = more hands to work the land. As we transitioned into industrialization, those hands weren't needed as much so people across the board had less children.

I don't think big famlies are indicative of good parenting or a solid base. The Jacksons and the Debarges and tons of other big famlies like that have well chronicled abuses within the family. Alot of toxic, damaging shyt got swept under the rug in the name of "keeping the family together". shyt, my granddad drank his self to death and basically left it to my aunt and my dad to raise most of my younger aunts & uncles.

The references to the large sizes of Black families in the past was only made in context to the questions about overall current Black population in the U.S. increasing or decreasing.

It was not meant to provide a qualitative analysis of those structures. That's another topic entirely.

Daps
Black people have been "13%" since the 1980s. While white people have had a negative birth rate since the 1980s

And people actually still believe this :pachaha:

Black people have a negative birth rate as well. We aborted 50 million since RvW. Black women's birth rate decline in the 90s alone was almost a third which lead the pack. I've travelled to every state in America except Oregon. Outside of a dozen major cities and the coast, there's just not that many of us. When I was in the Navy, I served with a lot of white guys who've never seen a black person in the flesh.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Black people have a negative birth rate as well. We aborted 50 million since RvW. Black women's birth rate decline in the 90s alone was almost a third which lead the pack. I've travelled to every state in America except Oregon. Outside of a dozen major cities and the coast, there's just not that many of us. When I was in the Navy, I served with a lot of white guys who've never seen a black person in the flesh.

JldjEOP.png

And yet and still the fertility rate of Black women are still higher than White women

And using "Hispanic" as a group when that is not a real race

And Abortions have also decreased

America’s Abortion Rate Has Dropped to Its Lowest Ever (Published 2019)

"New research suggests contraception and fewer pregnancies may be more responsible for the decline than state laws restricting abortion."

The institute estimated that there were about 862,000 abortions in 2017, nearly 200,000 fewer than in 2011. The abortion rate — the number of abortions per 1,000 women of reproductive age — dropped to 13.5 in 2017 from 16.9 in 2011, the lowest rate since abortion became legal nationwide in 1973."

Stay on topic next time