Amber rose says she no longer believes in God… there’s just too many questions

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
You follow the law because you accept the authority of the government.

You've been under the authority of something "outside yourself" since you began to exist.
the law is enforced with real consequence

not just imagined consequences

do you follow gods law for the same reason of attempting to avoid imagined consequences¿

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Bro, no offense but where does your education stop? You are highly underselling yourself if you think it impossible to ever achieve creating that if you really wanted to. People had all the time in the world to put effort towards things like that. Just think, the minutes you have spent on this forum alone, take that time and convert into learning a skill or anything, where do you think you would be with that skill right now? Beyond beginner. Imagine if you put that time into studying architecture, or the underlying fundamentals, you likely wouldn't be attributing the awe that you currently are to those structures.

I'm not even trying to argue, I just think it sad that you would attribute that level intelligence to those people, when in this current age, you have the potential to learn and know more than they could have ever hoped to have known in their entire lifetimes.

I’m a college graduate that has also been around trades and construction. How about you? I’ve seen the amount of effort it takes to do rectangular buildings let alone castles on top of mountains. It takes an incredible amount of effort and machinery to lay a foundation of a rectangular building on flat land. How do you say they logistically did this on a mountain?

If you’re going to reply cut out the ad hominems and bring logistics. How did they transport materials to the top of a mountain? Lay the foundation? Set the roof? How come the craftsmanship and uniqueness of these buildings around the world outdo what were doing with “more” tech and more manpower? Science is hiding something from you. Why you scared to admit it?
read up on the whole sale destruction of any art , sculptures or monuments not dedicated to the christian-judeo religions. it's well known the catholic church and state churchs financed art while their followers destroyed the artwork of other non-catholics and chirstians throughout history. even in this day and age old archeological sites are destroyed because of 'blasphemy'.

Uhh ok. The Catholic Church/Christian religion doesn’t have anything to do with the Old Testament let alone barely keeping up with the “words” of Jesus. And while we’re at it Jesus doesn’t have anything to do with the OT either. All that is cacs (originally it was other black people doing this) taking a book and perverting it to benefit and include themselves.

But while we’re on art, can anyone LOGISTICALLY explain how someone can make a veil out of rock using hammer and chisel?

800px-Veiled_virgin.jpg

You believe hammer and chisel can do this? My point? I’m poking at the “follow the science as god” ass nikkas when science is CLEARLY hiding something about our historical past. It don’t hurt me if you stay sleep tho
:yeshrug:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Burh, It's really difficult to understand the message you're trying to convey. The Neuschwanstein Castle was built in the 1860s. That is extremly modern in the scale of how long Humans have been around. Just for reference this is what people in New York were building around the same time.

watermark_1280_1.1867-RETOUCHED-Brooklyn-Bridge-Under-Construction-4164x4620.jpg

watermark_1280_1865-RETOUCHED-Broadway-and-the-Bank-of-the-Republic--1764x2515.jpg

watermark_1280_1863-RETOUCHED-Church-of-the-Ascension_-Fifth-Avenue-and-Tenth-Street--1738x2732.jpg
I want you or anyone to explain how with horse and buggy and hammer and chisel as their technology could build castles on mountain tops:

enhanced-buzz-wide-7590-1370467254-25.jpg

Biggest-castles-1.jpg

Even today with machinery it would be extremely difficult to do this yet they were doing it without it? And it’s not like it’s just one or two. There are elaborate and unique castles/cathedrals/temples all around the world. Here’s something built into a mountain

Petra-Jordan-by-kannakajimaPixabay.jpg

That’s hammer and chisel technology too?So either the past consisted of master craftsmen whose skill has been lost over time OR “science” is hiding something about our past. Which one you going with?
:sas1:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
the law is enforced with real consequence

not just imagined consequences

do you follow gods law for the same reason of attempting to avoid imagined consequences¿

Essentially you placed authority outside yourself.

I don't follow G-d because of the consequences by not following.

Last edited:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
More ad hominems to avoid addressing the logistics. I’m glad the time of your kind of people having a voice is almost up. Good riddance…
These aren't adhoms, adhom is "x is wrong because x is y", but it's rarely used properly in the first case, because something to consider is relevance, and that is perfectly fine to call upon in argumentation. And I have not once made the argument "x is wrong because x is y", I'm trying to get an understanding of your educational background.

Because simply put, would you say you are better to speculate of the designs of middle-age structures or would someone who is educated in it be a better reference? And with that, do you see the logical leap, in the event of a lack of education, to suggest something beyond human understanding as being the cause of those structures as opposed to actually working with the blueprints and figuring the numbers and logistics?