Amber rose says she no longer believes in God… there’s just too many questions

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The problem with most of the people who talk on this is they don't even have well-thought out rationale. Not that you owe anyone that, but when she talked about Jesus and resurrection, that is far from the most ridiculous aspects of the bible.

Not to mention there are thousands of belief systems. And the fact that one can "convert" to a religion like an Eevee can choose what to evolve into depending on what stone you hold next to it, the entire thought is contrived efforts by humanity to create a backstory. You can not use logic of the stories in the bible to refute faith as faith is irrational. You pretty much can only cite that humanity is also irrational.

Give a Marvel comic and a smartphone to a tribe in the wilderness and 20 years later they might have a religion around the two.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
no one actually read that post huh

she said she believes in science, not god in the organized religion sense

then again, this is social media. everyone is quick to react before thinking or reading

generic-username

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Slave or not, NO ONE is building things that precise without machinery. So these “science is my god” ass nights need to explain how these things were built (all around the world) without the “science” of technology being around…
A quick Google search of the building shows it was built in the 1860s to the 1870s, there are pictures of the building being constructed (google Palais Garnier construction). How is God responsible for that?

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
How come with all your “science” today you can’t build this?

b0d555e1511f347b11de3e31842fc612.jpg

This was built with hammer and chisel right? No machinery? No trucks to transport materials? No cranes to lift heavy stones or people to high places?

You really don’t know shyt my guy. But keep thinking because you believe what modern “science” tells you that that makes you intelligent
:unimpressed:
Breh... This is the Palais Garnier... An opera...

Built with as modern architectural techniques and scientific knowledge as there was during the second part of the XIXth century...

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
still doesn't make anything more important than what you feel though*
OBwHAVX.gif

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
OBwHAVX.gif

when authority is placed outside yourself you are likely to lose your shyte

it's not for me

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
when authority is placed outside yourself you are likely to lose your shyte

it's not for me

then by your own definition, you should never speak. As the words you utter carry your authority with them, and you have already said: "its not for me"

loops :banderas:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
then by your own definition, you should never speak. As the words you utter carry your authority with them, and you have already said: "its not for me"

loops :banderas:
i will be perfecting my loop as long as i exist

if you are happy to stagnate then congratulations

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
you have the answers¿*

I look for answers. I don’t give them :yeshrug:

You’re trolling lmaooo. They building spaceships wtf is this? :mjlol:
Are you implying god made this? :mjlol:
I’m pointing out how you “science is god” ass nikkas can’t explain how people built these elaborate buildings with horse, buggy and hammer and chisel. Here’s some more for your headtop

2016_western_europe_0052.jpg

b0c07023-b905-45d0-ab9d-d137599b0a2b.jpg

Horse buggy hammer and chisel aren’t building these things. So what isn’t science telling you about the past?