Amber rose says she no longer believes in God… there’s just too many questions

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
no one actually read that post huh

she said she believes in science, not god in the organized religion sense

then again, this is social media. everyone is quick to react before thinking or reading

Bro it's Amber Rose. That's like Pinky dropping knowledge. She could be right, but fukk THAT. it's Pinky. I seen you fukk a bytch with a whale dikk sized dildo.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
“ I don’t believe in God because my mama said I can’t watch The Simpsons”

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
A quick Google search of the building shows it was built in the 1860s to the 1870s, there are pictures of the building being constructed (google Palais Garnier construction). How is God responsible for that?

The Creator is responsible for everything my guy. But that wasn’t the point. The point is that alot of the old world architecture cannot be built with tech we have today let alone what they “didn’t have” back in the day. If you want, you can bring whatever pics you’re talking about and we can discuss the logistics

Breh... This is the Palais Garnier... An opera...

Built with as modern architectural techniques and scientific knowledge as there was during the second part of the XIXth century...

Nope. Then again, you think we’re the more advanced now than humanity has ever been right? I’ll just keep going though:

50450099-1fa4-4f9d-b924-3dd32970996c.jpg

c1aeb8b7fbd250bcd3b48b51042eec71

Hammer chisel, horse and buggy built these elaborate buildings yet with more tech today were not building anything comparable? Seems like science is leaving something out
:sas2:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
iu

Blind belief is a trip

Breh gets disproven and just say: "Nope".

You got it breh :pachaha:
Disproved how? It would be hard to build something that elaborate And precise today with machinery and technology we see today. How did they do all that without it? And not just that other old world buildings I posted?

your god “science” is hiding something about the past but you’re too scared to confront it..
:unimpressed:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
when authority is placed outside yourself you are likely to lose your shyte

it's not for me

You follow the law because you accept the authority of the government.

You've been under the authority of something "outside yourself" since you began to exist.

i trust what has been tested and proven though :pachaha:a stranger to you might be kindred to me

What's been "proven" (nothing has really been proven in science as science cannot prove anything) is subject to change.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Disproved how? It would be hard to build something that elaborate And precise today with machinery and technology we see today. How did they do all that without it? And not just that other old world buildings I posted?

your god “science” is hiding something about the past but you’re too scared to confront it..
Bro, no offense but where does your education stop? You are highly underselling yourself if you think it impossible to ever achieve creating that if you really wanted to. People had all the time in the world to put effort towards things like that. Just think, the minutes you have spent on this forum alone, take that time and convert into learning a skill or anything, where do you think you would be with that skill right now? Beyond beginner. Imagine if you put that time into studying architecture, or the underlying fundamentals, you likely wouldn't be attributing the awe that you currently are to those structures.

I'm not even trying to argue, I just think it sad that you would attribute that level intelligence to those people, when in this current age, you have the potential to learn and know more than they could have ever hoped to have known in their entire lifetimes.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I look for answers. I don’t give them :yeshrug:

I’m pointing out how you “science is god” ass nikkas can’t explain how people built these elaborate buildings with horse, buggy and hammer and chisel. Here’s some more for your headtop

2016_western_europe_0052.jpg

b0c07023-b905-45d0-ab9d-d137599b0a2b.jpg

Horse buggy hammer and chisel aren’t building these things. So what isn’t science telling you about the past?
Burh, It's really difficult to understand the message you're trying to convey. The Neuschwanstein Castle was built in the 1860s. That is extremly modern in the scale of how long Humans have been around. Just for reference this is what people in New York were building around the same time.

watermark_1280_1.1867-RETOUCHED-Brooklyn-Bridge-Under-Construction-4164x4620.jpg

watermark_1280_1865-RETOUCHED-Broadway-and-the-Bank-of-the-Republic--1764x2515.jpg

watermark_1280_1863-RETOUCHED-Church-of-the-Ascension_-Fifth-Avenue-and-Tenth-Street--1738x2732.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps
How come with all your “science” today you can’t build this?

b0d555e1511f347b11de3e31842fc612.jpg

This was built with hammer and chisel right? No machinery? No trucks to transport materials? No cranes to lift heavy stones or people to high places?

You really don’t know shyt my guy. But keep thinking because you believe what modern “science” tells you that that makes you intelligent

read up on the wholesale destruction of any art , sculptures or monuments not dedicated to the christian-judeo religions. it's well known the catholic church and state churchs financed art while their followers destroyed the artwork of other non-catholics and Christians throughout history. even in this day and age old archeological sites are destroyed because of 'blasphemy'.

Last edited: