Amber rose says she no longer believes in God… there’s just too many questions

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps

came across a paper about inca possible methods of building.
Inca Quarrying and Stonecutting

“Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world. ”​

― Archimedes

Use your words bruh. If you’ve watched these videos you should be able to put the information in your own words.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
That is what i said, I said, "x is wrong because x is y", "x" being the individual and "y" being a trait that has nothing to do with the conversation. But like I said, I don't care for the usage of "ad hom" because it is rarely used properly, and on the internet people think an insult is an adhom, it's not. If I say "x is wrong about y because they are an idiot" that is ad hom, if I say "x is wrong about y, therefore they are an idiot" that is not an adhom. Something most fail to understand.

But I actually don't care for ad hom at all because people use it to suggest that there is no relevance to the discussion at hand, barring the nature of rhetoric in general, which is intended to convince, if an "ad hom" has relevance, I don't see why that is a problem in an informal environment, my entire point is to draw attention to that factor to dissuade others from believing you.

Put simply, this opinion covers my opinion on the matter, it's why I don't care for its usage, not that it was even used in my initial reply considering an argument was not provided in my initial reply:

(Hyperlinked article)

Although the entire thing is worth reading.
You doing everything but addressing the point. I said logistically speaking they can’t build all those things with hammer and chisel. You can’t lay a foundation on a castle using horse and buggy. I’ll keep going tho:
Canterbury-cathedral-wyrdlight.jpg

640px-SalisburyCathedral-wyrdlight-EastExt.jpg

images

Horse and buggy did all these while today NO ONE is building in this style with more manpower and “better” technology?
:usure:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Use your words bruh. If you’ve watched these videos you should be able to put the information in your own words.

lm8SEl5.gif

a possible theory

Last edited:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m a college graduate that has also been around trades and construction. How about you? I’ve seen the amount of effort it takes to do rectangular buildings let alone castles on top of mountains. It takes an incredible amount of effort and machinery to lay a foundation of a rectangular building on flat land. How do you say they logistically did this on a mountain?

If you’re going to reply cut out the ad hominems and bring logistics. How did they transport materials to the top of a mountain? Lay the foundation? Set the roof? How come the craftsmanship and uniqueness of these buildings around the world outdo what were doing with “more” tech and more manpower? Science is hiding something from you. Why you scared to admit it?

Uhh ok. The Catholic Church/Christian religion doesn’t have anything to do with the Old Testament let alone barely keeping up with the “words” of Jesus. And while we’re at it Jesus doesn’t have anything to do with the OT either. All that is cacs (originally it was other black people doing this) taking a book and perverting it to benefit and include themselves.

But while we’re on art, can anyone LOGISTICALLY explain how someone can make a veil out of rock using hammer and chisel?

800px-Veiled_virgin.jpg

You believe hammer and chisel can do this? My point? I’m poking at the “follow the science as god” ass nikkas when science is CLEARLY hiding something about our historical past. It don’t hurt me if you stay sleep tho
:yeshrug:
Lol I thought you were trolling. Either you’re not that bright or just grasping to anything so you can say “GoD dId It” because you’ve been conditioned to be a believer

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro, I would advise just moving on. I took a step back and realized I was arguing with someone about some of most inconsequential shyt, I honestly put in on par with flat-earth rhetoric. Like who in their right mind would argue those things had to be done by some supernatural force, as opposed to just picking up a fukking book and getting a reasonable idea of how it could have been made? Occam's razor would do wonders for some of these people.

And that was a solid video, I'm going to save that for future arguments bordering on the "aliens built the pyramids" nonsense. :mjlol: Ironically, those type of comments are all throughout the comment section. :dead:
Yeah dude is either slow or grew up in a hardcore religious family and being open to the idea god ain’t real is too big of a blow to his identity. Given what humans can make today there doesn’t need to be some supernatural force to make some buildings way back lmao.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Why do people on this website and IRL conflate God with the Abrahamic religions? They don't have a monopoly on what God is supposed to be.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
You doing everything but addressing the point. I said logistically speaking they can’t build all those things with hammer and chisel. You can’t lay a foundation on a castle using horse and buggy. I’ll keep going tho:
I was addressing your take on ad homs, but regarding the your arguments for the structures, I honestly don't care at this point because I don't think you can be reasoned with. Like I said, I deem this as being on par with flat-earth rhetoric. No matter what I provide, it won't be sufficient for you to change your opinion. Understand, people go to school to learn about these topics, they then go on to produce structures. We know the approach towards building structures, it's a tried and true approach.

What you don't have, is any proof that suggests divine intervention.

All you are doing is playing into a god of gaps fallacy, all based on your specific lack of understanding.

Horse and buggy did all these while today NO ONE is building in this style with more manpower and “better” technology?
:usure:

Because no one cares to? If you want a structure like that, pay for it, but to suggest the reason why they aren't being made today is because they can't be made... Bro, there are more complex structures today than any of what you are using as an example to suggest divine intervention.

But hey, creating a cathedral would be an undertaking with more complexity than the Burj Khalifa, and modern architects are at a lost for how to replicate them. :mjlol:

Zpektro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nw ldn
I want you or anyone to explain how with horse and buggy and hammer and chisel as their technology could build castles on mountain tops:

enhanced-buzz-wide-7590-1370467254-25.jpg

Biggest-castles-1.jpg

Even today with machinery it would be extremely difficult to do this yet they were doing it without it? And it’s not like it’s just one or two. There are elaborate and unique castles/cathedrals/temples all around the world. Here’s something built into a mountain

Petra-Jordan-by-kannakajimaPixabay.jpg

That’s hammer and chisel technology too?So either the past consisted of master craftsmen whose skill has been lost over time OR “science” is hiding something about our past. Which one you going with?
:sas1:
They climbed the mountains initially, without much tools and leveled it with chisels with the mountain top rocks it self after years the plants overgrew, Round the castle.
Seems the rock itself was the material.other ingredients where carried up gradually. Took ten minutes to conclude..while you needed god to explain that?

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
lm8SEl5.gif

a possible theory

You don’t know shyt so you can’t use your own words
:scust:

You got it tho. The time of backwards ass cacs who lie cheat and deceive is the most advanced the world has ever been. You can take that to your grave but I won’t
:hubie:

I honestly don't care at this point
Aight. Peace :salute:
All you are doing is playing into a god of gaps fallacy, all based on your specific lack of understanding.

I didn’t say anything about the Most High. I asked you for logistics and you’ve been dodging. The other guy has been googling things he can’t explain in his own words. If you don’t know how that’s cool. If you don’t wanna talk about that’s cool too. Keep it pushing. Dudes like you are on borrowed time anyways

Keep thinking backwards ass cacs who rule thru deceit, lies and misdirection are the ones who have the world as the most advanced as it has ever been. Take that to your grave too. I won’t

Last edited:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
I didn’t say anything about the Most High. I asked you for logistics and you’ve been dodging. The other guy has been googling things he can’t explain in his own words. If you don’t know how that’s cool. If you don’t wanna talk about that’s cool too. Keep it pushing. Dudes like you are on borrowed time anyways

Keep thinking backwards ass cacs who rule with thru deceit, lies and misdirection are the ones who have the world as the most advanced as it has ever been. Take that to your grave too. I won’t

No one is dodging anything, you are asking for answers that can never meet your criteria. Have you ever argued with a flat-earther? It's like that right now.

Here, prove to me that the earth isn't flat, I bet you can't.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Lol I thought you were trolling. Either you’re not that bright or just grasping to anything so you can say “GoD dId It” because you’ve been conditioned to be a believer

I didn’t say anything about “god”. I said science can’t explain how they did it. Keep deflecting tho. Clocks ticking on you…
:unimpressed:

They climbed the mountains without much tools and leveled it with chisels with the mountain top rocks it self after years the plants overgrew. Round the castle.took ten minutes to conclude that..after squeezing my noodles.the rock itself was the material.

Just throwing shyt at the wall and hoping it sticks
:mjlol:

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
No one is dodging anything, you are asking for answers that can never meet your criteria. Have you ever argued with a flat-earther? It's like that right now.

Here, prove to me that the earth isn't flat, I bet you can't.
You shouldn’t be arguing semantics with someone that obviously has no interest in opening their mind or questioning.

You gotta save your energy for something else worthwhile