Amber rose says she no longer believes in God… there’s just too many questions

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Now you’re trying to dissuade the conversation from continuing lol. Typical. Hey let’s see that guy move rocks with pebbles and align them with constellations using no technology. Did the video show how me made the rocks? How he got them transported there?

You don’t know shyt. People today ain’t doing shyt. Y’all are ruled by a bunch of cavemen thinking y’all are advanced when they have y’all slaving away at life when they KNOW there’s an easier way to do things. But it’s more beneficial (for them) to trickle that out to you while keeping what they know to themselves.. For example:

__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__treehugger__images__media.treehugger.com__assets__images__2014__01__550x752xscootersass-dee439d89ac7454c911914ae6cdaaf87.jpg

images

Nothings new under the sun. When cacs gained power they stumbled across things that existed way in the past. But instead of sharing it with the whole populace they kept it to themselves and trickled it out to the rest. And I mean the ruling class not the general cac. It doesn’t matter if you believe it or not, the time for people like you having a voice is almost up so get it in now while you can
:unimpressed:
U know wassup:wow:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps

How did they build castles on cliffs?

Workers use horse-drawn wagons to haul the stones from the quarry to the building site. Stone masons then chisel the raw stone into blocks. Workers use man-powered cranes to lift the finished stones to the scaffolding on the castle wall. Other workers make mortar on the site from lime, soil and water.

This is you just guessing with no understanding to how construction works. To lay the foundation on a rectangular build on flat land today takes a lot of effort. Lasers, machinery, manpower etc…

Yet you believe time after time they went up to mountains and did this multiple times to the extent that they are still standing today? While also building elaborate and uniqueness”cathedrals” and temples? Look around you today and they don’t build in that style anymore. Why?

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Creator is responsible for everything my guy. But that wasn’t the point. The point is that alot of the old world architecture cannot be built with tech we have today let alone what they “didn’t have” back in the day. If you want, you can bring whatever pics you’re talking about and we can discuss the logistics

Nope. Then again, you think we’re the more advanced now than humanity has ever been right? I’ll just keep going though:

50450099-1fa4-4f9d-b924-3dd32970996c.jpg

c1aeb8b7fbd250bcd3b48b51042eec71

Hammer chisel, horse and buggy built these elaborate buildings yet with more tech today were not building anything comparable? Seems like science is leaving something out
:sas2:
you been watching those Tartaria videos?

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I don’t know why this kind of stuff surprises people. Most mega preachers and shyt don’t even believe in god :usure: :wow:. You think Peter Popoff, Benny Hinn, Creflo Dollar, et al. could/would really get on stage and “fake heal” and swindle huge sums of money from people vis-a-vis tithing/prosperity gospel if they BELIEVED truly there was a possibility they could go to a real and literal hell for it? They don’t even believe that shyt :mjlol:. Religion is a great lick and con for certain personality types to become wildly successful, and they feed into people’s intrinsic need for “answers.”

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
you been watching those Tartaria videos?
Ehh that stuff seems to be cacs thinking they had a worldwide kingdom that has been suppressed so not really.

But there is truth to the past being alot more advanced than we are led to believe.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Gross, don’t quote me
:wrist::dame:
Well, if he provides the source of his beliefs, we will know for sure.

Can you provide me with the source of your beliefs on this topic? I don't understand what's so hard about this. I'm willing to engage in your train of thought, now is your opportunity to convince me. Are you getting this from a book, a documentary, a youtuber? Please provide me with what has lead you to questioning the possibility of these structures being erected by everyday humans.

Right now, with your reluctance to provide any information, it's coming off as the typical flat-earther without a working model. That person is willing to shut everything that conflicts with their position down, but when asked how things work, it's "I'm just asking questions" and "I don't have a model".

As of now, I'm agnostic on the position, so neither negation or affirmation of there being some form of supernatural (non-pejorative) explanation. So convince me.

I’m not trying to convince you of anything :yeshrug:

And you quoted me first not the other way around

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
I’m not trying to convince you of anything :yeshrug:

And you quoted me first not the other way around
So you have no position at all? Just under the "asking questions" banner? I think you are afraid to post your source because it will be subject to ridicule, it's either that or you never had one.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Nothings new under the sun. When cacs gained power they stumbled across things that existed way in the past. But instead of sharing it with the whole populace they kept it to themselves and trickled it out to the rest. And I mean the ruling class not the general cac. It doesn’t matter if you believe it or not, the time for people like you having a voice is almost up so get it in now while you can
:unimpressed:
Post evidence for this as well. This is another claim from the person that doesn't intend to convince us of anything.