Amber rose says she no longer believes in God… there’s just too many questions

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
No one is dodging anything, you are asking for answers that can never meet your criteria. Have you ever argued with a flat-earther? It's like that right now.

Here, prove to me that the earth isn't flat, I bet you can't.

What criteria? I asked you how they could build on a mountain with horse and buggy and hammer and chisel and you’ve been ducking ever since. Now you want to take it to flat earth lol

No one’s forcing you to stay or have this convo. But I know the world was more advanced before cacs came into rulership. Maybe one day you’ll figure that out or maybe you’ll go down with their ship. Your choice
:yeshrug:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
You shouldn’t be arguing semantics with someone that obviously has no interest in opening their mind or questioning.

You gotta save your energy for something else worthwhile
100%, I'm used to telling others the same, but sometimes I suspend my better judgement and indulge in it, especially if the topic isn't predicated on anything harmful.

Reflected

Daps
What criteria? I asked you how they could build on a mountain with horse and buggy and hammer and chisel and you’ve been ducking ever since. Now you want to take it to flat earth lol

No one’s forcing you to stay or have this convo. But I know the world was more advanced before cacs came into rulership. Maybe one day you’ll figure that out or maybe you’ll go down with their ship. Your choice
:yeshrug:

Do me a favor, simply provide me with the source that has lead you to these questions. Provide me with the book, documentary, or youtube channel that has led you to believe these middle-age building are the result of divine intervention.

And you are dodging my flat-earth question. :troll:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
the law is enforced with real consequence

not just imagined consequences

do you follow gods law for the same reason of attempting to avoid imagined consequences¿

Why don't you believe in Christianity/God/Jesus? Have you ever really read the Bible before and studied it and prayed before?

Zpektro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nw ldn
I didn’t say anything about “god”. I said science can’t explain how they did it. Keep deflecting tho. Clocks ticking on you…
:unimpressed:

Just throwing shyt at the wall and hoping it sticks

How did they build castles on cliffs?

Workers use horse-drawn wagons to haul the stones from the quarry to the building site. Stone masons then chisel the raw stone into blocks. Workers use man-powered cranes to lift the finished stones to the scaffolding on the castle wall. Other workers make mortar on the site from lime, soil and water.

Last edited:

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
100%, I'm used to telling others the same, but sometimes I suspend my better judgement and indulge in it, especially if the topic isn't predicated on anything harmful.
I respect and understand that but I dunno he seemed pretty happy with suppressing people that think freely without religion. Sounds like one of those religious totalitarian zealots
:francis:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Why don't you believe in Christianity/God/Jesus? Have you ever really read the Bible before and studied it and prayed before?
i am from a christian family

my family praying for me

will still go to church occasionally

read bible devotionals & listen to gospel music

but scripture isn't tailored to fit & i cannot change without becoming dishonest

i take what resonates with me from many perspectives & sources syncretism you know

there is some good natural sense & wisdom among the ridiculous & supernatural ha

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
You shouldn’t be arguing semantics with someone that obviously has no interest in opening their mind or questioning.

You gotta save your energy for something else worthwhile
Another dude trying to dissuade conversation. And then to talk about open mind as if I wasn’t taught the official narrative FIRST before questioning it? Clown shyt
:scust:
Do me a favor, simply provide me with the source that has lead you to these questions. Provide me with the book, documentary, or youtube channel that has led you to believe these middle-age building are the result of divine intervention.

And you are dodging my flat-earth question. :troll:
You still ducking:mjlol:

I haven’t said anything of divine intervention either. I simply asked how could they do it using rudimentary tools when people today would struggle to do it with more manpower and “more” technology. You’ve been ducking ever since. Like I said keep it pushing. Take the false belief that cacs have the world when it’s the most advanced as it’s ever been to the grave. I wont
:hubie:

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
Another dude trying to dissuade conversation. And then to talk about open mind as if I wasn’t taught the official narrative FIRST before questioning it? Clown shyt

I haven’t said anything of divine intervention either. I simply asked how could they do it using rudimentary tools when people today would struggle to do it with more manpower and “more” technology. You’ve been ducking ever since. Like I said keep it pushing. Take the false belief that cacs have the world when it’s the most advanced as it’s ever been to the grave. I wont
Gross, don’t quote me

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
i am from a christian family

my family praying for me

will still go to church occasionally

read bible devotionals & listen to gospel music

but scripture isn't tailored to fit & i cannot change without becoming dishonest

i take what resonates with me from many perspectives & sources syncretism you know

there is some good natural sense & wisdom among the ridiculous & supernatural ha

Good post I can respect that! What do you think happens when we die? Also, if God exists whyv did he create incels?

Reflected

Daps
I respect and understand that but I dunno he seemed pretty happy with suppressing people that think freely without religion. Sounds like one of those religious totalitarian zealots
:francis:
Well, if he provides the source of his beliefs, we will know for sure.

Can you provide me with the source of your beliefs on this topic? I don't understand what's so hard about this. I'm willing to engage in your train of thought, now is your opportunity to convince me. Are you getting this from a book, a documentary, a youtuber? Please provide me with what has lead you to questioning the possibility of these structures being erected by everyday humans.

Right now, with your reluctance to provide any information, it's coming off as the typical flat-earther without a working model. That person is willing to shut everything that conflicts with their position down, but when asked how things work, it's "I'm just asking questions" and "I don't have a model".

As of now, I'm agnostic on the position, so neither negation or affirmation of there being some form of supernatural (non-pejorative) explanation. So convince me.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Now you’re trying to dissuade the conversation from continuing lol. Typical. Hey let’s see that guy move rocks with pebbles and align them with constellations using no technology. Did the video show how me made the rocks? How he got them transported there?

You don’t know shyt. People today ain’t doing shyt. Y’all are ruled by a bunch of cavemen thinking y’all are advanced when they have y’all slaving away at life when they KNOW there’s an easier way to do things. But it’s more beneficial (for them) to trickle that out to you while keeping what they know to themselves.. For example:

__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__treehugger__images__media.treehugger.com__assets__images__2014__01__550x752xscootersass-dee439d89ac7454c911914ae6cdaaf87.jpg

images

Nothings new under the sun. When cacs gained power they stumbled across things that existed way in the past. But instead of sharing it with the whole populace they kept it to themselves and trickled it out to the rest. And I mean the ruling class not the general cac. It doesn’t matter if you believe it or not, the time for people like you having a voice is almost up so get it in now while you can
:unimpressed:
U know wassup:wow: