Amazon at it Again...the New Snatch & Run...Amazon GO

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
If amazon and google merged....gg

This isn't something we have to worry about for years tho.

Self checkout in walmart is hard enough to manage.

This could be really popular in lil amazon go food marts around major cities like DC ATL and LA. Go in grab what you want and leave real quick that would be dope.

Think these will be like little stores/bodega style than being a full blown super store.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn, this would be my go to spot for quick runs for stuff. Don't have to wait in that long ass Walmart/Walgreens line just grabbing like 2 items :scust:

I won't say Target cause they be on they shyt.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
You better pay attention. Not only is Amazon attempting to take over retail they are also trying to take over logistics and god knows what else. They are putting big businesses like Cisco out of business. They are really trying to take over the world.

Jeff Bezos looks like and is a James Bond villain.

Daps
Like seriously this shouldn't be of surprise to you... technology is great but take off the decorations its just another form of self-checkout which has been in place for years now :manny:

They'll have security guards at the door so all my gym brehs can still eat :manny:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
So people walking in stores, no real checkin, and walking right out the store with a bagful of food. Those check-ins at the door didnt have turnstiles to allow me entrance. Whats to stop me from walking in the store without an account, and getting lunch, then just walking out? :pachaha:
They will probably have turnstiles in the actual store and plenty of cameras watching everybody and everything.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
So people walking in stores, no real checkin, and walking right out the store with a bagful of food. Those check-ins at the door didnt have turnstiles to allow me entrance. Whats to stop me from walking in the store without an account, and getting lunch, then just walking out? :pachaha:

Probably have to scan out of some sort with a barcode receipt on our device and turnstyle