Amazon at it Again...the New Snatch & Run...Amazon GO

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
what's with the amazon obsession

You better pay attention. Not only is Amazon attempting to take over retail they are also trying to take over logistics and god knows what else. They are putting big businesses like Cisco out of business. They are really trying to take over the world.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Do I have a case if they charge me for something I did not take? Or worse, if I get blamed for shoplifting? Will I be able to check their inventory?

They will try this out in a mainly subservient area like Seattle. When this gets to NYC-like cities ...

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
It's all connected to the Cashless Society.
It's convenient, efficient, even progressive.

The first 10 seconds of that video changed retail and even some restaurants/bars forever. :wow:

Still there is an agenda at hand. :francis: :leostare:

These Countries Have Nearly "Eliminated Cash From Circulation" | Zero Hedge

Your Credit Score Is Played Out: "China Creating 'Social Credit' Scores to Rule Citizens' Lives"

Notice the comments on the YT video are disabled, probably because some real dialogue on this video would have occurred. They want one way dialogue like pre-Internet, and that's why they try and label Indy/Alt Media "fake news", cause it is a competition for the market place of ideas. Censorship or controlling the money flow is part of getting the agenda to move forward.

Last edited:

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
You better pay attention. Not only is Amazon attempting to take over retail they are also trying to take over logistics and god knows what else. They are putting big businesses like Cisco out of business. They are really trying to take over the world.

eh, not my field.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If amazon and google merged....gg

This isn't something we have to worry about for years tho.

Self checkout in walmart is hard enough to manage.

This could be really popular in lil amazon go food marts around major cities like DC ATL and LA. Go in grab what you want and leave real quick that would be dope.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So people walking in stores, no real checkin, and walking right out the store with a bagful of food. Those check-ins at the door didnt have turnstiles to allow me entrance. Whats to stop me from walking in the store without an account, and getting lunch, then just walking out? :pachaha: