Am i the only black dude here who prefers slim/petite girls?

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
this isnt true! :wtf:

Get the fukk outta the hood then.

Not my fault ur mother and most of the females in ur hood are :flabbynsick:

Ur perspective is UR perspective..doesnt make it any more accurate than my own.

Its fact that most of u nikkas on here have little to no female contact. So why in the fukk would I believe u? foh

By "hood", I mean Brooklyn, NY(in a gentrified neighborhood at that) aka the second most expensive place in the country to live, right after Manhattan (where i WORK). So i see both sides and let me tell you this, ur lying. Yea, you might see plenty of young girls who are thin, but once they start approaching their 30s its :flabbynsick:ville.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I saw ur cupcake sweet ass pics..ure a frail dark skin homo that worship light skin black men :pachaha:

Ure a joke with deep issues concerning ur sexuality and women

My hair hat>> ur pathetic life

I can't complain, i'm pretty as fukk. A lot of men wished they have what i have in the looks department. Plus my body is well toned and muscled down. I'm not dark skin, actually brown skin. Girls come easy... trust me when i tell you that.

My life is great. I'm not insecure like you black women because I WEAR MY OWN HAIR!! You don't see me wearing weave to protect my natural hair because it's difficult to manage.... Worst excuse EVER :snoop: !! I'm comfortable in my skin, tramp.

How does it feel to know that men with dreads have longer hair than 92% of black women? shyt, i know for a fact my hair is longer than yours. :umad: Take out the weave and get yo fat ass in the gym before you quote big bad mon.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
By "hood", I mean Brooklyn, NY(in a gentrified neighborhood at that) aka the second most expensive place in the country to live, right after Manhattan (where i WORK). So i see both sides and let me tell you this, ur lying. Yea, you might see plenty of young girls who are thin, but once they start approaching their 30s its :flabbynsick:ville.

I can cosign this. cuz I was at a church picnic with the fam this weekend, and my wife invited some of her co-workers from her school/job to come. and most of them are in their 30's. and they were all :flabbynsick: except my old lady.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
The Gawd Nas said it best...

"Love the skinny model chicks but I prefer the thickness"

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I like Joy Bryant type chicks:

herve-1323.jpg

:noah:

She'd be perfect if she didn't smoke :scusthov:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

How u gonna accuss me of lying and also imply the ages of the women im seeing in the same sentence? :dahell: :russ:

Yall make it too easy for me.

U never walked a day in my everyday life so u cant tell me WHAT I see with my eyes! :childplease:

My advice to u is get the fukk out the hood and get out into the world more instead of going by what u see and read online ans stupid ass statistics spewed by the government

GoPro

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
And don't get me wrong, I'm not dissing black women here. But Marty, you're arguing against empirical evidence here. Let's stop the charade. You can blame poverty or whatever, but the facts remain.

I just went jogging the other day, guess what was a RARE sight? :mjpls:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
And don't get me wrong, I'm not dissing black women here. But Marty, you're arguing against empirical evidence here. Let's stop the charade. You can blame poverty or whatever, but the facts remain.

She's trolling but she don't realize that it's gonna make black women like herself look stupid when they realize that they aren't the most "slim" out of all the races of women. That's just a stupid and uneducated statement she made.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

imma go head and co-sign this as well. I run 20+ miles a week EVERY week. and in both the city and suburbs and always outside, and there ain't hardly ever any black women running. I might see them at the track once in a while at the university of chicago, but never out and about in abundance like I see other ethnicities. Don't see em on the lakefront, at the track, running in the park, or running in the streets.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I can't complain, i'm pretty as fukk. A lot of men wished they have what i have in the looks department. Plus my body is well toned and muscled down. I'm not dark skin, actually brown skin. Girls come easy... trust me when i tell you that.

My life is great. I'm not insecure like you black women because I WEAR MY OWN HAIR!! You don't see me wearing weave to protect my natural hair because it's difficult to manage.... Worst excuse EVER :snoop: !! I'm comfortable in my skin, tramp.

How does it feel to know that men with dreads have longer hair than 92% of black women? shyt, i know for a fact my hair is longer than yours. :umad: Take out the weave and get yo fat ass in the gym before you quote big bad mon.
lies

u have a face that resemble that of a blow fish with ashy fat lips, ure short, u dress like a bottom, your so called dreads are unkempt and look like a bunch of spoiled, burned ground beef. Theres nothing that scream manly or masculine about u. U seem like the type that get bullied a lot by fat bytches and homos. You worship Chris Brown because he is every thing u wish u were born, a 6'3', light skin nikka which are two things u fall short of...LITERALLY :umad:

I have a nice length of hair and i wear weave cus i do whatever i feel like.

GoPro

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
How u gonna accuss me of lying and also imply the ages of the women im seeing in the same sentence? :dahell: :russ:

Yall make it too easy for me.

U never walked a day in my everyday life so u cant tell me WHAT I see with my eyes! :childplease:

My advice to u is get the fukk out the hood and get out into the world more instead of going by what u see and read online ans stupid ass statistics spewed by the government

I would but, do you even walk bruh? And my "hood" costs more than your suburb. :myman: