Am i the only black dude here who prefers slim/petite girls?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
You Coli dudes are funny. I believe @Marty Kaan I see more slim black girls than fat ones. In fact I don't even see that many fat black chicks where I go to school or where I live. :bryan:

These white girls don't want you nikkas as much as you want them. :mjpls:

U would think as quick as these nikkas cape for other races of women that they are getting paid for it :snoop:

What they dont know is them same white/latin/asian bytches are shyttin on they black asses the first chance they get :russ:

Last edited:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
You Coli dudes are funny. I believe @Marty Kaan I see more slim black girls than fat ones. In fact I don't even see that many fat black chicks where I go to school or where I live. :bryan:

These white girls don't want you nikkas as much as you want them. :mjpls:

U would think as quick as these nikkas cape for other races of women that they are getting paid for it :snoop:

What they dont know is them same white/latin/asian bytches are shyttin on they black asses the first chance they get :russ:

Last edited:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami

What they dont know is them same white/latin/asian bytches are shyttin on they black assea the first chance they get :russ:

Looking at your avi pic, it's funny even in cartoon a black woman got on a hair hat. Gawt damn you black beasties are pitiful.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Well considering most black people live in "the hood", or some form of urban environment, Id say my perspective is a lil more accurate than yours. And considering there are actual statistics that prove you wrong, :ufdup:
this isnt true! :wtf:

Get the fukk outta the hood then.

Not my fault ur mother and most of the females in ur hood are :flabbynsick:

Ur perspective is UR perspective..doesnt make it any more accurate than my own.

Its fact that most of u nikkas on here have little to no female contact. So why in the fukk would I believe u? foh

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Looking at your avi pic, it's funny even in cartoon a black woman got on a hair hat. Gawt damn you black beasties are pitiful.
I saw ur cupcake sweet ass pics..ure a frail dark skin homo that worship light skin black men :pachaha:

Ure a joke with deep issues concerning ur sexuality and women

My hair hat>> ur pathetic life

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:snoop: Why must every thread on here about women automatically become about black women specifically.:beli:

Just post bad bytches or enjoy them and STFU! :damn:

Exactly. These black militants booty start to sweat in nervousness whenever an attractive white girl gets posted. Like damn, a black handsome man like myself and my Gawd in savior @Chris.B can't be attracted to white women?? Are we suppose to be attracted only to black women because were black? GTFO!!

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Exactly. These black militants booty start to sweat in nervousness whenever an attractive white girl gets posted. Like damn, a black handsome man like myself and my Gawd in savior @Chris.B can't be attracted to white women?? Are we suppose to be attracted only to black women because were black? GTFO!!
U like men

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I saw ur cupcake sweet ass pics..ure a frail dark skin homo that worship light skin black men :pachaha:

Ure a joke with deep issues concerning ur sexuality and women

My hair hat>> ur pathetic life
still waiting for where these women at in chicago, I'm on no fukkery either it's a legit question :whoo:

half these hoes look like they eat harolds and pizza puffs for breakfast

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I like Joy Bryant type chicks:

herve-1323.jpg

:noah:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
still waiting for where these women at in chicago, I'm on no fukkery either it's a legit question :whoo:

half these hoes look like they eat harolds and pizza puffs for breakfast
When im not in oak park, im usually in the city in the lincoln park area, hyde park, bensenville, downtown and around wells street and damen up north. When I see blk women in those areas, most are slim and very pretty and college aged

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
When im not in oak park, im usually in the city in the lincoln park area, hyde park, bensenville, downtown and around wells street and damen up north. When I see blk women in those areas, most are slim and very pretty and college aged
:leon:

my playgrounds