Am i the only black dude here who prefers slim/petite girls?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
The love of my life is a 5'2 tall 117 lb hottie who swears she's fat.

She has no (0) booty whatsoever :sadbron: but let's just say about 45 of those 117 lbs is on her chest :smugbiden:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
imma go head and co-sign this as well. I run 20+ miles a week EVERY week. and in both the city and suburbs and always outside, and there ain't hardly ever any black women running. I might see them at the track once in a while at the university of chicago, but never out and about in abundance like I see other ethnicities. Don't see em on the lakefront, at the track, running in the park, or running in the streets.

Because they are content with just having an ass. They think as long as they have an ass (which nikkas love) they don't need to work on anything else. They be having big asses with a gut and cellulite all over they thighs just like @Marty Kaan

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
And don't get me wrong, I'm not dissing black women here. But Marty, you're arguing against empirical evidence here. Let's stop the charade. You can blame poverty or whatever, but the facts remain.

I just went jogging the other day, guess what was a RARE sight? :mjpls:

imma go head and co-sign this as well. I run 20+ miles a week EVERY week. and in both the city and suburbs and always outside, and there ain't hardly ever any black women running. I might see them at the track once in a while at the university of chicago, but never out and about in abundance like I see other ethnicities. Don't see em on the lakefront, at the track, running in the park, or running in the streets.

How can the both of u tell me what I see with MY OWN EYES IN REAL LIFE?

You would think the both of u live with me and travel around with me or something.

I see plenty of in shape black women all the time.

Yall nikkas dont because 9 times outta 10 these women arent checking for u in the first place.

And if looking like @YouLoveMe then I see why :manny:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:upsetfavre:

Maybe you don't see any BW running because most of them are in shape.
michael-jordan-laughing.gif

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
How can the both of u tell me what I see with MY OWN EYES IN REAL LIFE?

You would think the both of u live with me and travel around with me or something.

I see plenty of in shape black women all the time.

Yall nikkas dont because 9 times outta 10 these women arent checking for u in the first place.

And if looking like @YouLoveMe then I see why :manny:

who said we see what you see. I'm just saying what I see. and what I see and what @PoPo sees seems to disagree with you. Oh well.

as for women checking me, why should I give a shyt? I only need my old lady to check for me, and the rest can get the :pacspit:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I would but, do you even walk bruh? And my "hood" costs more than your suburb. :myman:
There u go trying to talk about shyt u know nothing about again
I walk a lot...dont let my posts fool u...u dont know me and Oak Park is fairly expensive to live in :mjpls:

Because they are content with just having an ass. They think as long as they have an ass (which nikkas love) they don't need to work on anything else. They be having big asses with a gut and cellulite all over they thighs just like @Marty Kaan

Plenty of men love my huge gut, ass and celly jelly too :smugbiden:

U just mad cus I get more action from men than u do :queen:

who said we see what you see. I'm just saying what I see. and what I see and what @PoPo sees seems to disagree with you. Oh well.

as for women checking me, why should I give a shyt? I only need my old lady to check for me, and the rest can get the :pacspit:

for someone thats forver screaming the bold, youre always in threads like these tho :leon:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

Exactly, but its always some excuse about how they're "too busy". I swear I never saw black women jogging in my neighborhood period until white women started moving in, then they were like "ahh shyt, competition".

Let's get fit y'all, its so angelic :blessed:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Haha Marty all up in this thread typin up a storm trying to justify her chub. :bryan:
where do u see me justifying my chubbyness?

Im actually just defending my statement that i see plenty of slim in shape black women in my areas and places Im at on a daily.

Shouldnt u be worrying about ur drunk father and sociopath mother, bytch?