Am i the only black dude here who prefers slim/petite girls?

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
I don't think it's a secret that black women in America, on average, weigh more than Asians or whites counterparts.

But we don't have to tear them down cause of it.

I see more black women running these days where I'm at. I think it's because of the popularity of Black Girls Run more than anything else.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
tumblr_mjvir9HVV01rwmz9jo1_500.jpg
I'm with you man. i like a cute little booty.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
lies

u have a face that resemble that of a blow fish with ashy fat lips, ure short, u dress like a bottom, your so called dreads are unkempt and look like a bunch of spoiled, burned ground beef. Theres nothing that scream manly or masculine about u. U seem like the type that get bullied a lot by fat bytches and homos. You worship Chris Brown because he is every thing u wish u were born, a 6'3', light skin nikka which are two things u fall short of...LITERALLY :umad:

I have a nice length of hair and i wear weave cus i do whatever i feel like.

You keep Chris Brown name outta yo gawd damn mouth, you hear me?? I've been bullied.. i'll admit it. nikkas was jealous of the groupies i had in school. Ya boy had mad girls. I used to sign autographs and take pictures with bytches because ya boy was too handsome to ignore. Plus my dancing skills had girls panties dripping p*ssy juice.

But back to my boy Breezy :blessed: You keep his name outta yo mouth :birdman:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I really want to see these mammy sized black ladies you see. I rarely see them unless I'm near a low-income area. That includes white bytches as well. :beli:

I'm sorry but that post was such a logical fallacy on so many levels:pachaha:

It's obvious you women in this thread are not using logical arguments, they're emotional arguments that only a woman would say.:gladbron:

First of all it's logically impossible for most black women to be in shape when they're statistically the leaders in obesity. :beli:

Secondly it's impossible because the majority of any demographic of people can not just be in shape don't take it personal it's just facts especially in America where the average size of a woman is 165+ pounds, that requires effort and dedication. Just because someone is not fat does not mean they're in shape.:usure:

Thirdly, the act of being in shape by definition would require that a person be active and be out running and going for jogs frequently. If you not doing that than you are likely not in shape :pachaha:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
I'm sorry but that post was such a logical fallacy on so many levels:pachaha:

It's obvious you women in this thread are not using logical arguments, they're emotional arguments that only a woman would say.:gladbron:

First of all it's logically impossible for most black women to be in shape when they're statistically the leaders in obesity. :beli:

Secondly it's impossible because the majority of any demographic of people can not just be in shape don't take it personal it's just facts especially in America where the average size of a woman is 165+ pounds, that requires effort and dedication. Just because someone is not fat does not mean they're in shape.:usure:

Thirdly, the act of being in shape by definition would require that a person be active and be out running and going for jogs frequently. If you not doing that than you are likely not in shape :pachaha:

You actually believe the statistics they put out about black folks? lol