Am i the only black dude here who prefers slim/petite girls?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Ya'll dudes piss me off with these lies to cape for black women. At the end of the day you just embarrassing you and them. Ain't no way in hell and on gods green earth that black women are the most slim women than other races. Bullshyt.
It seem like every morning a blk girl piss in ur cereal n u hop on thecoli to let our ur frustrations :pachaha:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I know shes not talking about planet Earth. i mean what she just said had to have been the greatest lie told in history.

I dont be in the hood a lot like yall nikkas. :manny:

Up north, oak park, the downtown area, at my school and my old job. All I see is a bunch of slim/petite blk girls.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami

Up north, oak park, the downtown area, at my school and my old job. All I see is a bunch of slim/petite blk girls.

I'm getting upset. Like on the real. If your trolling you gone end up making black women like yourself look stupid anyways :manny:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
:ohlawd:i got weakness for tall graceful slender woman though.....give me something with rihanna's build and I'm set to go:ahh:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
How is me posting my own personal opinion abt what I see is ignorant :dahell:

Only ignorant posts in here is urs and ur deep disdain for blk women :umad:

Smarten up before u respond to me next time

And their you go. My point exactly. It's an OPINION!! Not a FACT!! No way in hell you see more slim black chicks than any other race of women. No way in hell.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
:stopitslime: your kids wont be chubby just because your wife is. I

Fat women tend to overfeed their children. Maybe its cause I live in the hood, but i see it all too often. But its ultra rare to see a thin woman(period) with plumpy children

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I'm getting upset. Like on the real. If your trolling you gone end up making black women like yourself look stupid anyways :manny:
Im pretty sure I have more contact with women a whole lot more than the average coli male poster :rudy:

Yall nikkas bytch n whine abt bytches too much so I know im right :mjpls:

I tend to see a lot of slim and petite blk women in real life more than other races of wmn.

Take it or leave it

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
And their you go. My point exactly. It's an OPINION!! Not a FACT!! No way in hell you see more slim black chicks than any other race of women. No way in hell.
where did I state it was fact u smart dumb mf??? :mindblown:

I said within my post what I see! Not what the next poster see.

Ur comprehension skills forever lacking.

Dont try to debate when u cant understand the diff between somone stating a fact compared to their own personal experience

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Im pretty sure I have more contact with women a whole lot more than the average coli male poster :rudy:

Yall nikkas bytch n whine abt bytches too much so I know im right :mjpls:

I tend to see a lot of slim and petitw blk women in real life more than other races of wmn.

Take it or leave it

:troll:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

Well considering most black people live in "the hood", or some form of urban environment, Id say my perspective is a lil more accurate than yours. And considering there are actual statistics that prove you wrong, :ufdup:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
where did I state it was fact u smart dumb mf??? :mindblown:

I said within my post what I see! Not what the next poster see.

Ur comprehension skills forever lacking.

Dont try to debate when u cant understand the diff between somone stating a fact compared to their own personal experience

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? I'm done.