Am I Black? (Resolved) [@The Wave and @Wenzel Dashington says goodbye to TheColi]

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Ok cool. The problem is lame MFs like fraud thots have dudes like you fooled :heh:

how does he have me fooled? :jbhmm:

You mistaken me for someone who takes this internet message forum shyt to heart. I don't care about you being a member here or not, but I know in your heart it would hurt to find out I am black and that you have to go through a proxy to hit this site under a brand-new username. that's why I'm offering a ban bet your p*ssy ass too scared to accept. I could give a flying fukk less if the OP is black or used his black friends hands.

you dude's swear yall this and that, but when you step back and see how much you go hard on a message forum against anonymous users it paints clear picture of your own viewed self-worth and the things in which you find important in the world. :yeshrug:

but bottom line, you a fraud as much as you think other users are. you just frauding it on a whole-nova level.

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
I feel like there are three people who see how creepy this shyt is. Let's say he is black. Where did he get all these photos of that obese white man, and why would he link all these profiles? He basically created an online persona different from his actual personality.

He pretends to be a white man pretending to be a black man.

That's really fukking creepy.

Exactly

For what, to be an intricate white troll?

Coli nikkas get weirder and weirder

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Don't mouth off and nobody will care about you. Unless you have something to hide then there nothing to worry about from some coli wolves:mjlol: this is what you're scared of?

There's nothing "old school" about bein on the Internet. Either you are who you say you are or not online or off, why is this so ground breakin of a concept?

Don't run your mouth if you don't plan to back it up and don't claim you are what you kno you aren't. No one will care about you or have a problem with you or anyone else here.

If you're scared of some shyt coming back to you from showing your face then you shouldn't have said the shyt in the first place so that goes back to what I just said. These hand pics are :wrist: straight flamingo status

If nikkas stayed in their lanes, none of this would be an issue but lame scary ass nikkas won't to be big fish here but clam up when they get called out.
This is an internet forum breh. Its not that serious. If I feel like popping off, I would. I do plenty of times out of boredom though I just like making snide mean comments from time to time. I'm not challenging to square off in the streets.

Secondly, like I said, I have a pretty robust life outside of the coli that i've crafted for myself. I'm not going to start mixing my more retarded posting on an internet forum with that in order to win a pissing contest with internet randoms.

At the end of the day, if a person doesn't believe me if a question ever comes up, why the fukk should I care? Its unimportant. I just think that sometimes people on here forget that and take this shyt waaaaay too seriously. This is bullshyt to me and should not be impacting your emotions like real life things that have a real life impact do offline.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So it's recently come to my attention that certain posters think that I'm not black. A nikka by the name of Weazal Dashington seems to be the most adamant about this (borderline homoerotic in his pursuit) and has made it his Coli quest to "Ban the CAC."

So he's challenged me to a ban bet:

In all my years internetting, I've never been involved in one, so I need to ask a few questions:

1. He called it, so if he loses, he's permabanned, right?
  2. We can include other people in this, yeah?
  3. If so, I'd like to nominate the following posters to jump in: (Can else tag these dudes. I think half of them have me on ignore)

@MontanasMadness
    @Trill Russell
    @Qohelet
    @Luck
    @Still Ill FC
    @Clayton Endicott
    @KOOL-AID
    @Ziggiy
    @K.O.N.Y
    @Ronnie Lott
    @xyz77
    @Supreme HD
    @krackdagawd
    @Blackout
    @ridedolo
    @Poitier
  4. No bytching and no copping pleas after the result, right?
Answer:

TMd7vF4.jpg

Yes.

lol to be fair you could be indian. you gotta shave of some of your hair n put it on a table n take a photo of it to prove you black

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
how does he have me fooled? :jbhmm:

You mistaken me for someone who takes this internet message forum shyt to heart. I don't care about you being a member here or not, but I know in your heart it would hurt to find out I am black and that you have to go through a proxy to hit this site under a brand-new username. that's why I'm offering a ban bet your p*ssy ass too scared to accept. I could give a flying fukk less if the OP is black or used his black friends hands.

you dude's swear yall this and that, but when you step back and see how much you go hard on a message forum against anonymous users it paints clear picture of your own viewed self-worth and the things in which you find important in the world. :yeshrug:

but bottom line, you a fraud as much as you think other users are. you just frauding it on a whole-nova level.

To be honest, I don't know who the fukk you are, nor do I care to :heh:

I don't know if you're black, white or whatever. I don't give a fukk. But it's funny how you cape for certain people :sas1:

And you sure got very emotional when I negged you :mjlol:

You wrote a novel complaining :laff:

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
thats the best answer you could deliver to my questions?

Okay goofy I'll entertain you

@MikeyC , And the other cacs be saying slick shyt about black people and dapping each other up

Typical racist cac behavior

Since @MikeyC is alledgedly a black man, so why pretend to be a cac on a board.

What honorable black man willingly act that way.

fukk all that it's just a message board. Black is black , if you pretending to be a white man on a message board or exhibit racist white man behavior you a whole hoe

Nothing less nothing more

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
To be honest, I don't know who the fukk you are, nor do I care to :heh:

I don't know if you're black, white or whatever. I don't give a fukk. But it's funny how you cape for certain people :sas1:

And you sure got very emotional when I negged you :mjlol:

You wrote a novel complaining :laff:

Whats odd is you're lying for 1. if you don't care who I am, then why you care who another nikka is? you just said "It's funny how you cape for certain people" but look how you attacking certain people, see what I mean about you frauding on a different level?

and a novel? you been writing me back like a bytch on late night text since I began posting in this thread. who really emotional? :yeshrug:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
because in order to be black on a message forum you have to have ya drunk uncle with a prostitute's bare-ass next to his face in your avi, drop "CaC" "C00n" and "nikka" left and right, right?

fukk out of here clown, he proved he was black and yall still pogo this man's dikk?
lame ass

:snoop: damn you this nikka daddy

Get off his dikk

Exactly, let his dikk go @Nomadum

You're borderline racist. You got your own explaning to do doggy. Something ain't right. You quote Kodak black who says sucka shyt about dark skinned women. You have woke in your handle.

you describe being black as: have ya drunk uncle with a prostitute's bare-ass next to his face in your avi, drop "CaC" "C00n" and "nikka" left and right, right?

You created those parameters for being black online. Just you. @Ronnie Lott didn't say this. I didn't say this. @KxngKobruh didn't say this.

I'm not surprised OP's supporters are looking funny when you look real close.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This is an internet forum breh. Its not that serious. If I feel like popping off, I would. I do plenty of times out of boredom though I just like making snide mean comments from time to time. I'm not challenging to square off in the streets.

Secondly, like I said, I have a pretty robust life outside of the coli that i've crafted for myself. I'm not going to start mixing my more retarded posting on an internet forum with that in order to win a pissing contest with internet randoms.

At the end of the day, if a person doesn't believe me if a question ever comes up, why the fukk should I care? Its unimportant. I just think that sometimes people on here forget that and take this shyt waaaaay too seriously. This is bullshyt to me and should not be impacting your emotions like real life things that have a real life impact do offline.

"It's an Internet forum.."

Stop readin after this. It doesn't fukkin matter, be you...

What's so hard to comprehend about this...? Bein on the Internet doesn't give nikkas a pass to be somethin they're not. I don't know where this dumb shyt came from

fukk what you tryin to say with this nonsense. This ain't a masquerade ball or Halloween party and for those who act like it is don't act surprised when you get called out.