Am I Black? (Resolved) [@The Wave and @Wenzel Dashington says goodbye to TheColi]

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Basically that's why I think some of these dudes want friends they don't have IRL. Can you imagine if cats had their coli name attached to,their real stuff saying cac, faq, and other stuff and were any type of known? People don't think far in some cases I see but that also makes it easy for cats to say things like cac to people who are probably black really easy with no real consequence. Also how many cats are really faking their race? For what? shyt makes no sense to me but that don't mean it won't make sense to others just not at the level some here seem to think.

I'm sure it's some legit racist users here who hate a certain ethnic group for whatever reason, but the legit racist's not on here posting racial shyt. they not even interacting with the racial groups they dislike. but these fake ass trollers living in they mother basement is the one's who you are speaking on who have no RL friends and wouldn't say half the shyt they say with a battalion of police behind them. you can tell how users is built with the cowardly actions they do.

a real racist (against Blacks or against Whites) gone have his/her picture up, and be unapologetic for their feelings. but not these random avi posters.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
A hand pic with the date and time and a message on a piece of paper is more credible than a face pic unless you believe a guy can have black hands and arms and a face that's a different race. If you think someone is cac or Asian and they provide an instant hand pic with whatever you want written on a piece of paper, how is that not enough?
We talking about a hand?
:deadmanny::dead::deadrose:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
1. You can't tell me to let go of someone's stick and you came in here Christopher Reeving for another man.
2. How can I be "borderline" racist?
please post my "borderline" racist comments. I'll wait.
Breh, omg! This thread is about me, you fukking moron! And I already did post your punk ass comments. I thought you said your reading comprehension was exceptional, it isn't.

How you going to answer a question with a question? Your logic is poor. Your debating skills are laughable. Entertaining your idiocy is giving me a headache. At least @MikeyC is smart.

I'm bored with you. :camby:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Literally :duck:? Let's have a ban bet on that since you wanted this thread to be about you. And since I know you're lying for attention let's just make the bet that you don't even get 1 neg a month including death threats? Accept the ban bet or admit you're an attention whoring fakkit and shut the fukk up :umad:
You obviously haven't read my rep. I do get death threats all the fukking time.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Has that San Francisco sissy @Ronnie Lott ever posted any kind of proof pics showing he was black? A hand pic with today's date and time is good enough for me no need for me to see the sissy's face. Dude makes all these accusations about cats not being black but that cocksucker is named Ronnie Lott with a pic of the GOAT safety in his avi but he can be a full blown cac :mjlol:

I've provided the receipts showing I'm black. Where that hand pic at sissy?
How about you show up at In west Oakland at the Mandela center across from west Oakland Bart and say to me all that tough guy shyt you're typing :heh:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
"It's an Internet forum.."

Stop readin after this. It doesn't fukkin matter, be you...

What's so hard to comprehend about this...? Bein on the Internet doesn't give nikkas a pass to be somethin they're not. I don't know where this dumb shyt came from

fukk what you tryin to say with this nonsense. This ain't a masquerade ball or Halloween party and for those who act like it is don't act surprised when you get called out.
:dahell: Lets back up here. What do you ever have an issue with what I said in my initial post?A ll I said, with some reasoning behind it, personally I'd never post my face here. That is all I was saying. Whether you think its gay, lame, stupid, etc. I was simply making that point.

I personally think if you're out there putting your face on TheColi and you land in some shyt over it or making yourself vulnerable in that way by not showing some personal discretion on the information you share, you deserve to get called out. Whether you're popping shyt or not. That is non-important in what I was saying. Though if you want to make enemies online, then it makes it double stupid to not show discretion.

On the flip side, I think its smart to maintain some personal discretion personally. If someone wants to post everything about their personal life and their face on here, that is their business. But if you have a job, career, and you view this forum as an escape to just fukk around, I think its stupid.

Thats all I was saying. Yet you're beating your chest at me over this simple statement. I never said, that if someone is popping shyt and gets their information pulled and put on front street that they are being unfairly bullied or picked on or something like that. But the bottom line to me, personally, is that this shyt is just jokes and non-sense to me and some dudes on here put waay too much emotional energy in shyt on here because at the end of day, you can just shut off the screen lol.

Also, bruh, we know how folks are on the internet. People needing to "dox" people or putt them out on front street doesn't need an initial provocation if they can get some internet cool points or reps/daps here. They'll do it because they can. Which is another reason why I said I would never post personal information here even if I was the most inoffensive poster on this site.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
You obviously haven't read my rep. I do get death threats all the fukking time.
I have read your reps and you've have 2 people tell you to kill yourself since,March, not one death threat :stopitslime: I've had more death threats in my time here and been told to kill myself way more times than that and I never cried about it. Man up fakkit this is my last response to you

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Bet you wont goto Oaktown and say he a sissy to his sissy ass face though :sas2:
I offered to meet any poster in any hood in Oakland. No one accepted. I'm no longer interested in meeting men off the message board no homo. When I was ready to do it they said the hood was too dangerous.

Make that ban bet white boy. I'll go on any turf in Oakland and take a pic if you agree to a lifetime ban you bytch you.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Cac refers to racist white

Not true, yall (You Coli Militants) will call a white chick in a bathing suit a "Pawg CaC" and don't know if she racist or not. so stop lying fakkit, im sorry, I shouldn't call you a fakkit, you'll claim I'm homophobic or anti-homosexual.

You going hard for this nikka

I got hard on everything I believe in and post on here, don't feel special fa... I mean breh

There's no honor in no black man pretending to be white

If a white person pretends to be Black, I take that as flattery over honorable or anything. a white person can't hate me if he wants to be me, but beyond that, you not proving you're black so if you say "nikka" again, I'm going to report you and claim I think you're a white person pretending to be black.:yeshrug:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I have read your reps and you've have 2 people tell you to kill yourself since,March, not one death threat :stopitslime: I've had more death threats in my time here and been told to kill myself way more times than that and I never cried about it. Man up fakkit this is my last response to you
And YOU deserve them. I dont fukk with anyone. You're a shyt starter.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
I offered to meet any poster in any hood in Oakland. No one accepted. I'm no longer interested in meeting men off the message board no homo. When I was ready to do it they said the hood was too dangerous.

man don't set yourself up for no dumb shyt, he probably have multiple brehs there ready to send you to the iCU. I know he p*ssy, but it don't make a lick of difference he gone keep key-banging and calling users "CaC's" n shyt.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
How about you show up at In west Oakland at the Mandela center across from west Oakland Bart and say to me all that tough guy shyt you're typing :heh:
If yall throw hands I want to watch. I live five minutes from West Oakland Bart. I'll break it up if it gets too crazy though.