Am I Black? (Resolved) [@The Wave and @Wenzel Dashington says goodbye to TheColi]

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Okay goofy I'll entertain you

@MikeyC , And the other cacs be saying slick shyt about black people and dapping each other up

Typical racist cac behavior

Since @MikeyC is alledgedly a black man, so why pretend to be a cac on a board.

What honorable black man willingly act that way.

fukk all that it's just a message board. Black is black , if you pretending to be a white man on a message board or exhibit racist white man behavior you a whole hoe

Nothing less nothing more

So you telling me you're an ideal "Honorable Black Man"?

2nd, you constantly use the term CaC (Cracker ass Cracker) and I'm sure if I search your postings history I'll read some shyt about you calling caucasians mountain/cave monkeys or some other derogatory term. now, that would be all well and fine but you have a double standard. you mad when you THINK a user is white and uses the term "nikka" but if it's a fake ass pro-black militant armchair revolutionary with malcolm x in his avi, you automatically accept his/her usage of the term "nikka" with no request for proof they are black, right?

lmao, ya'll got your heads so far up your own asses yall believing the shyt you say. You coli militants = funny bunch of fakkits, I bet 60-70% of the coli-militants aren't even Black. but that's another topic to cover.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
That took less than 2 minutes :mjlol: this isn't 1998 fakkit
Wasted 2 minutes with intentions to roast a "mentally ill" tranny who no one fukks with anyway on here. Some who is already always the joke. Literally someone who gets negs with death threats on the daily. Yeah, where's your medal??

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Has that San Francisco sissy @Ronnie Lott ever posted any kind of proof pics showing he was black? A hand pic with today's date and time is good enough for me no need for me to see the sissy's face. Dude makes all these accusations about cats not being black but that cocksucker is named Ronnie Lott with a pic of the GOAT safety in his avi but he can be a full blown cac :mjlol:

I've provided the receipts showing I'm black. Where that hand pic at sissy?

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Ya all white. fukk everyone.

i need more negs and a few more daps, trying to make it look pretty, like 2,000, 2,000, 1,000

if I could I would neg you and dap you all in the same posting.

I think :jbhmm: I think you might be right though.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Yea I'm not buying a fukking hand pick.:stopitslime:
Only REAL black brehs got fros with hand picks, if you got a fro and no hand pick then you borrowed the fro from a black friend (Steve Harvey most likely) and you a "CaC". but, that's ONLY if you DONT buy a hand pick.

:manny: I don't make up these coli-rules breh.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Tbh, I personally would never post my face here. I'll do a hand, or some sort of other part of my body besides my face pic. I have a life outside of TheColi and I like keeping my life and the coli separate.

I'm big on personal privacy. Thats why I never have a username that is anyway linked to my real life like my facebook, linkedin, etc. Not trying to have coli wolves in my life.

This new generation of folks seem to forget about the time before the internet where you don't put your whole life out there for everyone to see. I'm old school in that regard. I don't know any of you dudes personally, don't want to, and keep the information about myself in that vein.
Basically that's why I think some of these dudes want friends they don't have IRL. Can you imagine if cats had their coli name attached to,their real stuff saying cac, faq, and other stuff and were any type of known? People don't think far in some cases I see but that also makes it easy for cats to say things like cac to people who are probably black really easy with no real consequence. Also how many cats are really faking their race? For what? shyt makes no sense to me but that don't mean it won't make sense to others just not at the level some here seem to think.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Has that San Francisco sissy @Ronnie Lott ever posted any kind of proof pics showing he was black? A hand pic with today's date and time is good enough for me no need for me to see the sissy's face. Dude makes all these accusations about cats not being black but that cocksucker is named Ronnie Lott with a pic of the GOAT safety in his avi but he can be a full blown cac :mjlol:

I've provided the receipts showing I'm black. Where that hand pic at sissy?

Bet you wont goto Oaktown and say he a sissy to his sissy ass face though :sas2:

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
So you telling me you're an ideal "Honorable Black Man"?

2nd, you constantly use the term CaC (Cracker ass Cracker) and I'm sure if I search your postings history I'll read some shyt about you calling caucasians mountain/cave monkeys or some other derogatory term. now, that would be all well and fine but you have a double standard. you mad when you THINK a user is white and uses the term "nikka" but if it's a fake ass pro-black militant armchair revolutionary with malcolm x in his avi, you automatically accept his/her usage of the term "nikka" with no request for proof they are black, right?

lmao, ya'll got your heads so far up your own asses yall believing the shyt you say. You coli militants = funny bunch of fakkits, I bet 60-70% of the coli-militants aren't even Black. but that's another topic to cover.

Cac refers to racist white

Not the average white person

You going hard for this nikka

Again, is this nikka your father or you sucking his dikk offline

There's no honor in no black man pretending to be white

/end of story

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Yea I'm not buying a fukking hand pick.:stopitslime:
A hand pic with the date and time and a message on a piece of paper is more credible than a face pic unless you believe a guy can have black hands and arms and a face that's a different race. If you think someone is cac or Asian and they provide an instant hand pic with whatever you want written on a piece of paper, how is that not enough?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Whats odd is you're lying for 1. if you don't care who I am, then why you care who another nikka is? you just said "It's funny how you cape for certain people" but look how you attacking certain people, see what I mean about you frauding on a different level?

and a novel? you been writing me back like a bytch on late night text since I began posting in this thread. who really emotional? :yeshrug:

I don't give a fukk who you are and I don't care if you post here or not. You obviously care about me posting here because you keep proposing some ban bet :heh:

You're not making sense Connor

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Literally someone who gets negs with death threats on the daily. Yeah, where's your medal??
Literally :duck:? Let's have a ban bet on that since you wanted this thread to be about you. And since I know you're lying for attention let's just make the bet that you don't even get 1 neg a month including death threats? Accept the ban bet or admit you're an attention whoring fakkit and shut the fukk up :umad: