Am I Black? (Resolved) [@The Wave and @Wenzel Dashington says goodbye to TheColi]

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
about violence? :beli:

I'm not dumb enough for you run semantic games on me playa. you said,

He won't dare meet me in Oakland and talk shyt face to face :mjlol:

So what you were insinuating with this line was "He isn't brave enough to see me in the physical and talk shyt to my face because I'll fukk him up" or maybe you meant you brehs in your neighborhood would fukk him up, either way you insinuating putting paws to breh or having paws put to breh.

come on fam, play them semantics with a nikka who don't have reading comprehension skills.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Stepping into the line of fire for somebody who didnt do the same for you is silliness. You might get hit by a stray. If I were you I'd go back on the porch. You already got ran for your shoes last time you tried to come off the porch.

You nikkas think you're so smart. It's annoying. I can be smart and pissed off. Follow me. It's logical to assume someone is running game if it takes them 2 days to post a picture of their hand while refusing to post a picture of their face.

He could have PMED me man to man and talked to me, but naw, he wanted to look hard body. He could have sent his picture to the mods who would have confirmed his identity. But naw, he wanted to be stadium status.

I will put you on that summer jam screen, again. I hope you have another username picked out.

This is my olive branch breh. Accept it.
I was once in his shoes. You wait for reason to kick in and hope people use logic without you having to provide receipts. Then the shyt spreads like wildfire and you at least want 1 of your accusers to pay for their lies with a ban bet. Then you wait for them to agree to the bet which they never will do.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I'm not dumb enough for you run semantic games on me playa. you said,

So what you were insinuating with this line was "He isn't brave enough to see me in the physical and talk shyt to my face because I'll fukk him up" or maybe you meant you brehs in your neighborhood would fukk him up, either way you insinuating putting paws to breh or having paws put to breh.

come on fam, play them semantics with a nikka who don't have reading comprehension skills.

He wouldn't say shyt to my face because if the real him showed up, it would reveal that he's not black.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
You was better off staying white because the way you post.....

And you claim to be a black man

You looking real funny in the lite :francis:
because in order to be black on a message forum you have to have ya drunk uncle with a prostitute's bare-ass next to his face in your avi, drop "CaC" "C00n" and "nikka" left and right, right?

fukk out of here clown, he proved he was black and yall still pogo this man's dikk?
lame ass

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
You was better off staying white because the way you post.....

And you claim to be a black man

You looking real funny in the lite :francis:
I feel like there are three people who see how creepy this shyt is. Let's say he is black. Where did he get all these photos of that obese white man, and why would he link all these profiles? He basically created an online persona different from his actual personality.

He pretends to be a white man pretending to be a black man.

That's really fukking creepy.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Tbh, I personally would never post my face here. I'll do a hand, or some sort of other part of my body besides my face pic. I have a life outside of TheColi and I like keeping my life and the coli separate.

I'm big on personal privacy. Thats why I never have a username that is anyway linked to my real life like my facebook, linkedin, etc. Not trying to have coli wolves in my life.

This new generation of folks seem to forget about the time before the internet where you don't put your whole life out there for everyone to see. I'm old school in that regard. I don't know any of you dudes personally, don't want to, and keep the information about myself in that vein.

Don't mouth off and nobody will care about you. Unless you have something to hide then there nothing to worry about from some coli wolves:mjlol: this is what you're scared of?

There's nothing "old school" about bein on the Internet. Either you are who you say you are or not online or off, why is this so ground breakin of a concept?

Don't run your mouth if you don't plan to back it up and don't claim you are what you kno you aren't. No one will care about you or have a problem with you or anyone else here.

If you're scared of some shyt coming back to you from showing your face then you shouldn't have said the shyt in the first place so that goes back to what I just said. These hand pics are :wrist: straight flamingo status

If nikkas stayed in their lanes, none of this would be an issue but lame scary ass nikkas want to be big fish here but clam up when they get called out.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
I mean you did post a screenshot so you wanted to give me attention and validate yourself with your buddies. Give me my shine and attention the right way!

:yeshrug:
I posted the screepshot cuz I found it funny you're so upset over a dap/neg/I don't even know why you mad anymore or care :manny:

I have better things to do then post the rest of the pm. You're more than welcome to tho all I did in it was shyt on you :umad:

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
because in order to be black on a message forum you have to have ya drunk uncle with a prostitute's bare-ass next to his face in your avi, drop "CaC" "C00n" and "nikka" left and right, right?

fukk out of here clown, he proved he was black and yall still pogo this man's dikk?
lame ass

:snoop: damn you this nikka daddy

Get off his dikk

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I posted the screepshot cuz I found it funny you're so upset over a dap/neg/I don't even know why you mad anymore or care :manny:

I have better things to do then post the rest of the pm. You're more than welcome to tho all I did in it was shyt on you :umad:
You also had zero reason to send me hate. But you forget about that..