Am I Black? (Resolved) [@The Wave and @Wenzel Dashington says goodbye to TheColi]

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Englanders switch up the month and day when they write the date.
Truthfully the whole rest of the world does... we are the backwards ones.... makes sense.... day (smallest), month (next smallest), year (biggest)

But we are in America so :birdman:

Daps
Reppin
NY
I really don't understand how anyone can co sign/ support this guy. This guy has said some of the most ignorant shyt about black culture and his last comment about Africans wearing Dashikis being gay was the final straw. Whether this guy is black or white really doesn't matter. He either a c00n or a racist cac. This guy is a low key troll on a black forum that get away with his shyt because he makes good rating threads. It's really sad to see this guy get off the hook.

:mindblown:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I still don't get the big deal about providing proof pics :why:
You must be one ugly ass motherfukker if you only provide a hand pic
I'm not talking about @MikeyC either
I'm talking about the others that do the most shyt talking on here,but no one knows what they look like
Tbh, I personally would never post my face here. I'll do a hand, or some sort of other part of my body besides my face pic. I have a life outside of TheColi and I like keeping my life and the coli separate.

I'm big on personal privacy. Thats why I never have a username that is anyway linked to my real life like my facebook, linkedin, etc. Not trying to have coli wolves in my life.

This new generation of folks seem to forget about the time before the internet where you don't put your whole life out there for everyone to see. I'm old school in that regard. I don't know any of you dudes personally, don't want to, and keep the information about myself in that vein.

Last edited:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I'm doing what nobody did for me

Stepping into the line of fire for somebody who didnt do the same for you is silliness. You might get hit by a stray. If I were you I'd go back on the porch. You already got ran for your shoes last time you tried to come off the porch.

bringing logic and reason to a mob
You nikkas think you're so smart. It's annoying. I can be smart and pissed off. Follow me. It's logical to assume someone is running game if it takes them 2 days to post a picture of their hand while refusing to post a picture of their face.

He could have PMED me man to man and talked to me, but naw, he wanted to look hard body. He could have sent his picture to the mods who would have confirmed his identity. But naw, he wanted to be stadium status.

I will put you on that summer jam screen, again. I hope you have another username picked out.

This is my olive branch breh. Accept it.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
How you turned some net beef into a "meet me in oaktown" bullshyt is beyond me :whoa:

but :jbhmm: what IF he does come to oaktown and sit you down? then what? :manny: senseless violence and being black wanting to do damage to another black man regardless how much you disagree with him shows you care nothing of your fellow brother.

just a logical observation, never mind my "CaC" ass tho, I don't know what I'm speaking on :yeshrug:

When did I say anything about violence? :beli:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Tbh, I personally would never post my face here. I'll do a hand, or some sort of other part of my body besides my face pic. I have a life outside of TheColi and I like keeping my life and the coli separate.

I'm big on personal privacy. Thats why I never have a username that is anyway linked to my real life like my facebook, linkedin, etc. Not trying to have coli wolves in my life.
I never seen you talking shyt to anyone tho,I'm talking bout all these coli thugs on here that be doing the most
shyt I got pics of me all over this bytch,and I've admitted to slanging a bunch of coke,dabbling in pimping,posted up proof pics,knowing big shot drug dealers,knowing Major illegal shyt going down in secret at clubs,and I know I'm not liked by a good amount of posters,and I'm still like :manny:fukk em

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Your mad cause I negged u for being a tranny
He just sent me a pm for dapping this post :mjlol:

heMKkcd.png

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Why would I want a ban bet? :what:
This is my point why has posting a picture on the Internet been escalated to this point? @MikeyC is a drama queen, a troll, and loves the attention. I see his whole game plan.

Hand looks ashy! :francis:
And stubby. I only see some fingers. It ain't even a hand pic, lol. In his dark ass room looking like he's been picking at imaginary bugs living in his face and carpet for weeks.

Real talk, how do we know those fingers are attached to an arm.
:dame: he's mad creepy to me.