Am I Black? (Resolved) [@The Wave and @Wenzel Dashington says goodbye to TheColi]

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: I personally had no doubt dude was black. He is obviously into "random" *****/reddit style humor and the supposed exposes on those threads of his supposed picture was obviously not him given he had all different types of white people on his profiles. They all looked a little bit off and he was obviously adding them to his profile for comedy, yet you dudes are so obsessed with proving how "geniune" someone is on an internet forum and built up such an echo chamber that you refuse to believe that black folks come in all flavors, including a bit of an internet troll oddball variety.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
OP updated

TMd7vF4.jpg

@The Wave
@Wenzel Dashington

:camby:

Hand looks ashy! :francis:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
One condition, then proceeds to make a completely new bet in order to make the original void
What you're missing is this: when I was asked to prove if I was black or not I posted a picture promptly. I never once asked Mikey to post a hand picture.

I've always said he's gotta post a face pic or I will never believe he's black. My beef was with the hand pictures, not his ethnicity. Also his racist comments against my African famalam. Dashiki's ain't gay breh.

Furthermore he made two rate me threads. I'm sure that took longer than uploading a selfie. Two days later he untucks his dikk and decides to call me out and look like he's gully.

Naw son, I ain't haven't that.

He's lost his cediblity with me. So now I'm roasting him. I know he can't post no pictures with girls because he's a coward, and he ain't pulling any, and if he is they don't want to be photographed with him, or he doesn't want to be photographed with them.

Why you all caping for this man, are you his only black friend, or is he yours?

@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman sit the fukk down. You, that p*ssy KD, and your light skinned back court, can all go suck a dikk together.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
11/8/16.... this nikka postin from the future yall :ohh:

Bruv I need you to get me some stock tickers
Thats UK time.....they list the day before the month instead of how we list the month before the day.

But something about this just feels really odd for some reason

:patrice:

I'm looking at @MontanasMadness and his original exposal thread.

If @MikeyC is black....who is the guy on his instagram and facebook profile?

:patrice:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
What you're missing is this: when I was asked to prove if I was black or not I posted a picture promptly. I never once asked Mikey to post a hand picture.

I've always said he's gotta post a face pic or I will never believe he's black. My beef was with the hand pictures, not his ethnicity. Also his racist comments against my African famalam. Dashiki's ain't gay breh.

Furthermore he made two rate me threads. I'm sure that took longer than uploading a selfie. Two days later he untucks his dikk and decides to call me out and look like he's gully.

Naw son, I ain't haven't that.

He's lost his cediblity with me. So now I'm roasting him. I know he can't post no pictures with girls because he's a coward, and he ain't pulling any, and if he is they don't want to be photographed with him, or he doesn't want to be photographed with them.

Why you all caping for this man, are you his only black friend, or is he yours?

@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman sit the fukk down. You, that p*ssy KD, and your light skinned back court, can all go suck a dikk together.
I'm not caping, I'm doing what nobody did for me and that's bringing logic and reason to a mob trying to gang up on a poster. I know how it feels to be lied on a by a mob of cac trolls.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Fraud thots knows I know he's fulla shyt. That's why he put me on ignore :mjlol:

He won't dare meet me in Oakland and talk shyt face to face :mjlol:

Tell that nikka to pull up at Fruitvale station :birdman:

How you turned some net beef into a "meet me in oaktown" bullshyt is beyond me :whoa:

but :jbhmm: what IF he does come to oaktown and sit you down? then what? :manny: senseless violence and being black wanting to do damage to another black man regardless how much you disagree with him shows you care nothing of your fellow brother.

just a logical observation, never mind my "CaC" ass tho, I don't know what I'm speaking on :yeshrug:

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
I negged you because you're a bytch :manny:
lets solve this then, not enough room on this board for 2 bytch nikkas.

so how about you bet your account? and if you accept, then you can be banned and let it just be 1 bytch nikka on here.

sound like a deal?