Am I Black? (Resolved) [@The Wave and @Wenzel Dashington says goodbye to TheColi]

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Lmao I'm supposed to take a bet you had 3 days to plot out on some super villain shyt?! :russ:

I already won. I proved I'm real and I'm black. At this point, regardless of your ethnicity, I don't respect you, at all! Why? Because you have no back bone.

Yousahoassnikka and you get no respect from me. If you want me to stop getting on your head you'll have to buy a plane a ticket and come see me. Or have the mods stop me. And that proves you're a ho.

@MikeyC stay out my notifications, brother, :troll:

You still on this hand pic shyt. Face pics or nothing B. I posted multiple pictures of my face and body.

Post a picure of you with a girl you're not related to, isn't ugly, and you're smashing.
:banderas:

Last edited:

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
People really ducking this ban like they are getting sentenced to the pen. Not that big of a deal just take the temporary ban and come back when it's done

that would require a level of character these coli militants do not possess. it's evident in their postings, all the issues present in the world is caused by "the man" even the issue of accepting ban terms on a bet. if it wasn't for whites, it wouldn't be no need to ban :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

So all joking aside, we gone see these bans come through? if so I got a grip of users who doubting my ethnicity and would love to send them on they fakkit ways to another forum or username/proxy server.

@Ronnie Lott you negged me, but are you willing to put ya account on the line? if not, stay in a suckers place and eat a bag of unsalted kosher dikks fam :umad:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
that would require a level of character these coli militants do not possess. it's evident in their postings, all the issues present in the world is caused by "the man" even the issue of accepting ban terms on a bet. if it wasn't for whites, it wouldn't be no need to ban :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

So all joking aside, we gone see these bans come through? if so I got a grip of users who doubting my ethnicity and would love to send them on they fakkit ways to another forum or username/proxy server.

@Ronnie Lott you negged me, but are you willing to put ya account on the line? if not, stay in a suckers place and eat a bag of unsalted kosher dikks fam :umad:
@Ronnie Lott fakkit ass ain't agreeing to no ban bet so you can forget about that. I've asked him several times to agree to one if I proved I was black and that Castro cocksucker refused.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Alright I'll accept this ban bet on one condition. We both post pictures of us with women. Whoever has the most pictures with girls wins. @MikeyC do you accept?

I got all my pictures on deck breh. Photobucket is open another tab. I could have this wrapped up in ten minutes.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Alright I'll accept this ban bet on one condition. We both post pictures of us with women. Whoever has the most pictures with girls wins. @MikeyC do you accept?

I got all my pictures on deck breh. Photobucket is open another tab. I could have this wrapped up in ten minutes.
:russ::russ::russ::russ:

fukk it let's up the pot,
take a picture with a light skinned girl and a black skinned girl with a white guy pointing to you holding a sign saying "Breh is [username]" with a pitbull shytting on the yard behind him.

i mean since we got stipulations to meet, might as well make it fun lmao.

Edited to add: fukk out of here, next you gone ask him to post his momma and baby. smh @ you clowns.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
just figured he'd enjoy his bag of dikks a little better by not being distracted by coli postings if he took my bet :manny:
Do yourself a favor and put the sissy on ignore like I did. The Coli is a much better place when you put the loudmouth sissy trolls on ignore. It drives them crazy too because they have to find new cats to troll because you can't hear them. I see you're his new target now that I can't see his posts anymore.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps

One condition, then proceeds to make a completely new bet in order to make the original void

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Do yourself a favor and put the sissy on ignore like I did. The Coli is a much better place when you put the loudmouth sissy trolls on ignore. It drives them crazy too because they have to find new cats to troll because you can't hear them. I see you're his new target now that I can't see his posts anymore.
:jbhmm: good point.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

I negged you because you're a bytch :manny: