Am I Black? (Resolved) [@The Wave and @Wenzel Dashington says goodbye to TheColi]

Piffery

All Star
Daps
Another coli poster could of even sent him the pic :jbhmm:. I wouldn't be surprised if one of these trolls like @Piffery messaged him offering him a pic to get my brehs @The Wave and @Wenzel Dashington banned :martin:
fukk off, I have no black friend taking pictures for me in blatantly different places such as school, my hometown home, and where I was renting.
I have no black friend who's responding in minutes to tag requests, I have no black friend who's hopping on tinychat on two occasions going past 12 in the morning for hour long conversations with full knowledge of my post history and various posters post history and site history on a dime, with posters who know that I'm black now.
I've offered multiple times at home, while I was out and about, to hop in google Hangouts in minutes, EACH time I've had my race questioned, multiple times daily, no ones jumping into that for me, and I'll offer again right now, hop in with me.
Fact it, if someone's opinions don't conform to what you think "black" is you won't accept it.
And im not a fukking troll.

Pineal Gland

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
fukk off, I have no black friend taking pictures for me in blatantly different places such as school, my hometown home, and where I was renting.
I have no black friend who's responding in minutes to tag requests, I have no black friend who's hopping on tinychat on two occasions going past 12 in the morning for hour long conversations with full knowledge of my post history and various posters post history and site history on a dime, with posters who know that I'm black now.
I've offered multiple times at home, while I was out and about, to hop in google Hangouts in minutes, EACH time I've had my race questioned, multiple times daily, no ones jumping into that for me, and I'll offer again right now, hop in with me.
Fact it, if someone's opinions don't conform to what you think "black" is you won't accept it.
And im not a fukking troll.

listen you could be pitch black, live in the middle of Opa Lopa(sp?) Florida round some Haitians and be a new race called "Blacker than a mofo" and these coli dikk heads will say one of the following,

1. Fake picture
2. Your friend took the picture
3. Your a c00n

it's no winning with these coli militant users, trust me breh. just enjoy the cool users, block the dikkheads. = best way to enjoy thecoli.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If you're doing a "proof" picture, why not put your face on it?

Okay black:duck:thoughts
Because the usual bet is if your black and you don't need to see a face to know if someone black. Also cats are stalkers and fakkits nowadays what they need your pic for? If people want to post it cool but I don't think its necessary.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
If you're doing a "proof" picture, why not put your face on it?

Okay black:duck:thoughts
Because when cacs claim you're not black they ask you to provide hand pics. Then when you provide custom pics with posters names on a piece of paper those same cacs then demand more. Like how in the fukk could someone produce hand pics and their arms and hands are black yet their face is a different color? That shyt is illogical.

A hand pic with a piece of paper with whatever your accuser wants you to write on a piece of paper with the date should be enough proof. Any man asking for a pic of another mans face is a fakkit.

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
listen you could be pitch black, live in the middle of Opa Lopa(sp?) Florida round some Haitians and be a new race called "Blacker than a mofo" and these coli dikk heads will say one of the following,

1. Fake picture
2. Your friend took the picture
3. Your a c00n

it's no winning with these coli militant users, trust me breh. just enjoy the cool users, block the dikkheads. = best way to enjoy thecoli.
Facts.