Am I Black? (Resolved) [@The Wave and @Wenzel Dashington says goodbye to TheColi]

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
And you a clown from England that's supposedly Jamaican that swag jacks American culture, e stalks American broads you'll never even see or kno in real life on top being attention starved

Then you live in your parents house judgin by those pics so your most likely a failure at life. That's why you avoid bein yourself online and do all of this extra shyt. All of that social media and not one picture of you with a woman or talkin about women, just Reddit memes :russ:

I'd bet money this clown is a virgin, your momma lost for birthin your fakkit ass :mjlol:
lol holy fukk

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
So this fakkit thinks he's good money.

nikka please you found someone e to post for you after 2 fukking days of nothing? fukk OUTTA HERE:camby:

THIS IS PROOF:

IT TOOK ME 30 SECONDS TO DO, ON MY PHONE. AND I'M AT WORK, SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. WHERE IS YOUR PROOF?

Hold up.

This dutty, crusty ashy ass hand having motherfukker is the one hounding me out for being a "cac" Yet he's "the cac" himself? :guccidahell:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Is this the new bullshyt? Now if you're darkskin its Indian hands? Y'all some,insecure ass nikkas I tell ya. Cats wanna see dudes whole bodies and shyt. Bunch of Michael Sam ass cats

Man shut the fukk up, you the biggest mouth here and multiple nikkas here pulled your hoe card. You the main one that isn't about to ever do shyt but talk

You posted them fat hairy ass black hands, flabby ass lame in your 20s. We all kno you a clown fam so stop it before your bytch ass get called out again :camby:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
How do we know that hand is really his :patrice:

Why did it take days to get a hand pick :patrice:
This.

we have smartphones with cameras and laptops with cameras and you're telling me it takes almost 4 days to come up with a "proof pic"?

I'm not buying it at all. It just seems unusual.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Man shut the fukk up, you the biggest mouth here and multiple nikkas here pulled your hoe card. You the main one that isn't about to ever do shyt but talk

You posted them fat hairy ass black hands, flabby ass lame in your 20s. We all kno you a clown fam so stop it before your bytch ass get called out again :camby:
:umad:

Edit look at this fakkit @Blackout looking for the next nikka dikk to suck. Why don't you get a non minimum wage job you ugly bytch?

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
You obviously don't remember **** :childplease:now we require a live stream, drivers license, passport and 3 supporting references and only one of those is allowed to be a family member :birdman:

Nah who **** homie? :jbhmm: I normally reply to the post, and seldom keep tabs on the poster.

but Live stream? I got 56k
Driver license? I just lost my ability to drive
Passport? Lost it in India
3 Supporting references? They all white, is that cool?

I think I can become a family member
:mjlol: