Am I Black? (Resolved) [@The Wave and @Wenzel Dashington says goodbye to TheColi]

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
You backed the wrong horse. Accept your fate and take the L, nikka.

:mjlol: love to see when people getting behind the wrong team and got to suffer that L, so sweet.

@Trill Russell mad at me and called me a dikk rider so negged me cause I didn't back the wrong team :russ:

Last edited:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
:dwillhuh:this has the potential to change the very fabric of the coli as we know it
tumblr_o2afbemRKi1sc0ffqo1_500.gif
<<< looked so much better compared to
thanos-marvel-guardians-of-the-galaxy-laser-time.gif
Yeah, they fukked it up, trying to make it look more like the voice actor. Villains are rarely done well in movies though.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
@MikeyC @cook @Brooklynzson

WHY HAVENT YOU ANSWERED FOR YOUR RACIST POST AND YOU SAYING nikka EVERY POST.

Ban bet me right now. Posts video of you being black.

I'll even take a temporary bet that you aint black if you post proof with u the Coli, and today's date with proof of your blackness

So this fakkit thinks he's good money.

nikka please you found someone e to post for you after 2 fukking days of nothing? fukk OUTTA HERE:camby:

THIS IS PROOF:

IT TOOK ME 30 SECONDS TO DO, ON MY PHONE. AND I'M AT WORK, SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. WHERE IS YOUR PROOF?

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
So this fakkit thinks he's good money.

nikka please you found someone e to post for you after 2 fukking days of nothing? fukk OUTTA HERE:camby:

THIS IS PROOF:

IT TOOK ME 30 SECONDS TO DO, ON MY PHONE. AND I'M AT WORK, SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. WHERE IS YOUR PROOF?

I mean, he did provide proof. time limit doesn't matter.

If you betted your account, be man enough and let the mod shut it down. I heard
Boxden & KTT
hiring :mjlol:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:snoop:

You're such a failure. Close your account.

:bryan:

You backed the wrong horse. Accept your fate and take the L, nikka.

And you a clown from England that's supposedly Jamaican that swag jacks American culture, e stalks American broads you'll never even see or kno in real life on top being attention starved

Then you live in your parents house judgin by those pics so your most likely a failure at life. That's why you avoid bein yourself online and do all of this extra shyt. All of that social media and not one picture of you with a woman or talkin about women, just Reddit memes :russ:

I'd bet money this clown is a virgin, your momma lost for birthin your fakkit ass :mjlol:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
This isnt proof. This just gave him time to bring his black friend over after people didnt believe the first pic where he showed no hand. If he did this pic as soon as he took the other one then it would be believable.
Another coli poster could of even sent him the pic :jbhmm:. I wouldn't be surprised if one of these trolls like @Piffery messaged him offering him a pic to get my brehs @The Wave and @Wenzel Dashington banned :martin:

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
And you a clown from England that's supposedly Jamaican that swag jacks American culture, e stalks American broads you'll never even see or kno in real life on top being attention starved

Then you live in your parents house judgin by those pics so your most likely a failure at life. That's why you avoid bein yourself online and do all of this extra shyt. All of that social media and not one picture of you with a woman or talkin about women, just Reddit memes :russ:

I'd bet money this clown is a virgin, your momma lost for birthin your fakkit ass :mjlol:

Damn knock out

urijah-hall-tuf-2-5-131.gif