"Always Forward" - Official Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 2 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
If you want a glimpse of season 2 involving Misty, don't look if you're not up to date on Marvel ish or care about spoilers

sdkfje.jpg

'Marvel's Luke Cage' First Look: See Misty Knight With Her New Bionic Arm — Exclusive

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
'The Defenders' Star Mike Colter on Luke Cage's Exes, Cast Chemistry

Now that you've had this swing again at Luke, and you'll going to carry what happened to him in "Defenders" over to another season of "Luke Cage," what's got you excited about perpetuating the character, staying in him and moving him forward from here?

Mike Colter:The most exciting part about moving him forward from here is trying to figure out really how to actually live a life now. He's lived a life in secrecy, on the run. Now it's about living a life with this "impediment." Because being a superhero as they say, being a person with abilities, it's not necessarily a good thing. It is an impediment. It does sort of keep you from doing things the way you would like to do them, and there's a lot of expectation, a lot of responsibility. You have to figure out what you're going to do for a living -- there's a lot of pressure to figure out what's the next move for him.

So what I want to explore, and what's going to be really interesting for the second season, is seeing how he handles these newfound freedoms. What does it open up for him? How does his life change from now on moving forward? And what is it like to sort of be a person that when you walk down the street, everybody knows who he is?

It's a different level. We started to touch on it maybe halfway through the season, of last first season, but there was a lot of other things going on. We're going to see some other exploration for the character. It's really great what we're doing so far, and I'm really happy about the writing. I can't wait to continue to shoot some more and see where we are by the end of the season, but I'm really happy about the direction so far.