KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
If I were Mike Colter I'd be DEMANDING rewrites left and right to hook him up permenantly with Misty....

We'd also need 3-4 sex scenes per season

he's prolly demanding more sex scenes w/ Jessica Jones :mjpls:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The arm is good also she's getting thick as hell. Luke is taking that L being with Jessica Jones.

She been thick, go back and watch the first season of Luke Cage. Especially the first episode where she's in the blue dress and when she's topless and the last episode where she shows up Harlem's Paradise wearing the outfit that's close to her comic book costume.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm talking about the future when he marries her. Damn shame!

I don't think they'll go that route in the shows. People are just pushing for it because it happened in the comics, but they're ignoring all the shyt that happened during that first season of Jessica Jones.

Jessica stalked Luke, killed his wife, lied about it, and basically destroyed the new life he had built for himself. It's one thing to make it so that they're friendly, it's something else entirely to put him in a relationship after all that, it'd just make Luke Cage look like a shytty person IMO.

Plus is think the chemistry between Colter and Ritter is overrated. Colter has much better chemistry with Missick and Dawson IMO.

People are just letting their knowledge of the source material cloud their perception of things. Sort of like how everybody assumed Captain America was going to die at the end of Civil War because it happened in the comics.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I don't think they'll go that route in the shows. People are just pushing for it because it happened in the comics, but they're ignoring all the shyt that happened during that first season of Jessica Jones.

Jessica stalked Luke, killed his wife, lied about it, and basically destroyed the new life he had built for himself. It's one thing to make it so that they're friendly, it's something else entirely to put him in a relationship after all that, it'd just make Luke Cage look like a shytty person IMO.

Plus is think the chemistry between Colter and Ritter is overrated. Colter has much better chemistry with Missick and Dawson IMO.

People are just letting their knowledge of the source material cloud their perception of things. Sort of like how everybody assumed Captain America was going to die at the end of Civil War because it happened in the comics.

You do realize they're married with kids in the comics?:sas1: