"Always Forward" - Official Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 2 Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
We needed one more sex scene with Misty and those titties.
Husband probably hit the
full-1_zpsbmgrdwpj.png
on multiple scenes

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
We needed one more sex scene with Misty and those titties.
We needed three more sex scene with Misty and those titties.

:russ:

Claire is cool i guess, but Misty Knight was the mvp :wow:

Put it this way: everyone was hella mad at the swerve they pulled the last 3rd of the show with the main villain but lowkey i was more furious at the love-interest swerve, swapping Misty with Claire. I was rootin for Luke to get Misty one more time for the culture :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:russ:

Claire is cool i guess, but Misty Knight was the mvp :wow:

Put it this way: everyone was hella mad at the swerve they pulled the last 3rd of the show with the main villain but lowkey i was more furious at the love-interest swerve, swapping Misty with Claire. I was rootin for Luke to get Misty one more time for the culture :ohlawd:

Yes it was weird as hell to throw Claire in as Luke's love interest right after Misty and Luke had such GREAT chemistry. High Key I don't want Luke with that ugly wicked witch of the west looking CAC broad that is Jessica Jones, even if it IS canon to the comics. That bytch face looks like it's morphing into an insect :huhldup:

But I'm let them rock as long as they don't pair Misty with Danny:ufdup:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Oh okay. Old hater!

:russ: don't be mad at the man IF that's true. @Ironman is just speculating. The writer in me says it didn't happen again because there was no need for it. It was clearly a one night stand for her and she had a job to focus on after that. In retrospect, she was probably the best written and strongest character on the show

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
:russ: don't be mad at the man IF that's true. @Ironman is just speculating. The writer in me says it didn't happen again because there was no need for it. It was clearly a one night stand for her and she had a job to focus on after that. In retrospect, she was probably the best written and strongest character on the show
Still... :noah:

Misty was crack. We can get a scene with her butt booty naked thinking about coffee after working a case. :shaq: