"Always Forward" - Official Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 2 Thread

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Just finished up season 1...so many quotables, diamondback, cornell, shades, the bullet riddled hoodie, method man freestyle, judas bullets, rib cages being destroyed with a single punch and sexy ass misty in EVERY episode with exceptional acting etc..:whew:

A-Train

Express.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More Misty?!:blessed:
49186232.cached.jpg

Simone_Missick_021.jpg

:takedat:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
season 1 was good but i thought it went downhill after Diamondback was intro'd.
Lol so you dudes just wanted some shaft take on the wire with very little obstacles for the lead?

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'd rather have this back than Jessica Jones

I actually think Jessica Jones had way better character development and a more intricate story line. The story unfolded and was told much better than Luke Cage was. I liked Luke Cage but I felt like it was rushed or too many ideas had to be made sense of and it spiraled out of control towards the end.

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I actually think Jessica Jones had way better character development and a more intricate story line. The story unfolded and was told much better than Luke Cage was. I liked Luke Cage but I felt like it was rushed or too many ideas had to be made sense of and it spiraled out of control towards the end.
I just got annoyed that Jessica let Kilgrvae escape like 5 times. And all the supporting characters were annoying except for Luke and Claire. I wasn't impressed with Kilgrave either. He could've had anything in the world but decides to waste his time chasing after Jessica? :mjlol: