Altered Carbon Season 1 Thread: You wanna live forever? :piff::wow:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Finished it

I thought it was pretty good. Pretty cool. Not perfect but far from bad, definitely entertaining and beautifully shot..

Despite main dude being white, the show was far from whitewashed. I felt like they could've held black dude down a lil bit more but he wasn't p*ssy or nothing. I just felt like they made the women a lot stronger

Thats my only real complaint. Maybe next season it will be better

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stopped at episode 3 for today. That chick does a good job at playing a pig so far because I hate her. Dude can't take a shyt without her acting like an insecure wife on some where you at, why type shyt. I mean dude got invited to the party and she gonna approach the homie like what you doing here? I looking at the screen like, bytch the dude hosting the party is the reason he's back alive to solve his murder. Why wouldn't he be there lol

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Stopped at episode 3 for today. That chick does a good job at playing a pig so far because I hate her. Dude can't take a shyt without her acting like an insecure wife on some where you at, why type shyt. I mean dude got invited to the party and she gonna approach the homie like what you doing here? I looking at the screen like, bytch the dude hosting the party is the reason he's back alive to solve his murder. Why wouldn't he be there lol

You're gonna find out why she's acting like that soon. I thought she was gonna be on that Ryan Chappelle from 24 steeze to the end of the series :why:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BREH WTF...I'm on episode 7 and I just wikied this shyt. The asian Kovatch isn't Sunny from Into the Badlands. I've been watching the whole time thinking it's that dude. These asians breh wtf

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
This was a decent blend of Blade Runner, Matrix, and a noir B movie. I'm hoping there's a season 2. Fast forward type of thing. I'd like him to find the Leader of the Envoys in that season.

The sister being a crazy bytch is a bit much though. It seemed unnecessary :yeshrug:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So umm....one of the taks had to die, the Tak that's still alive agreed to give up rykers skin, so is he going back to his original skin or what?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
BREH WTF...I'm on episode 7 and I just wikied this shyt. The asian Kovatch isn't Sunny from Into the Badlands. I've been watching the whole time thinking it's that dude. These asians breh wtf

You didn’t recognize him? He’s been in a lot of stuff. He dude from Sleeping Dogs game too

Martha