Altered Carbon Season 1 Thread: You wanna live forever? :piff::wow:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
She wouldn't have been so bad if they didn't keep her at one note the entire time

They gave her alot of screen time, so there's no excuse for keeping her so one dimensional

I’m on episode 4, and her role is terrible. Rene Elise Goldsberry on the other hand is my chick though.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I finished it. Last 2 eps were visually stunning at times. I didn't give a shyt about any of the characters though. After 10 hrs. I liked the asian kovacs story more. The acting was pretty bad to cheesy across the board. I liked the world and the visuals and the t&A but wish the dialogue and story were better. It was just too convoluted for its own good. Like a 40s noir. Which some may like.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Yo episodes 5 and up are so crack. Those first 4 are barely watchable compared to the piffness I’m seeing now. I’m on episode 8.

Someone get Renee Goldberry a golden globe been watching here since One Life to Live soap opera days.

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
I finished it. Last 2 eps were visually stunning at times. I didn't give a shyt about any of the characters though. After 10 hrs. I liked the asian kovacs story more. The acting was pretty bad to cheesy across the board. I liked the world and the visuals and the t&A but wish the dialogue and story were better. It was just too convoluted for its own good. Like a 40s noir. Which some may like.

Finished the last two this evening. For ten episodes, it kind of was a slog to get through. Kinnaman is a boring actor, but I don't dislike him. He just needs the right vehicle for his style. By the end of it, I did enjoy watching him. Not sure what season 2 is going to be but literally outside of landing a really good new actor, I doubt I'll care.