Altered Carbon Season 1 Thread: You wanna live forever? :piff::wow:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
outside of some movies, Marvel series, stand up shows, documentaries and anything aziz ansari... i really don't want anything else on Netflix.

So for me to be enthralled with this Altered Carbon show... really speaks fukkin' volumes.

The writing is excellent, the story line is gripping and each episode leaves you with a nice question mark, so the unpredictable nature of the material keeps you gripping for additional content.

This is solid psy fi shiit.

And the smug nature of Takeshi dude is hilario.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Yo episodes 5 and up are so crack. Those first 4 are barely watchable compared to the piffness I’m seeing now. I’m on episode 8.

Someone get Renee Goldberry a golden globe been watching here since One Life to Live soap opera days.

That's saying a fukkin' lot because i couldn't even watch more than several episodes of Strangers Things and everything else that gets hyped on Netflix... yet i've been glued to the screen with glee on the first 3 alone (continuing ep 4 tomorrow).

And now you're stating that that's not even the bees knees and the squirrels pearls?

Damb famb...

This gon' get good.

Major props to netflix for this one (and yea, i could do without the dyck shots too. Wtf. Old dude was hanging like mr. cooper).

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Show was beautiful to look at. Those shots of the futuristic city :wow:

I liked that conierge/Poe character :mjcry:

Storyline got way too out there with his sister and shyt but not bad :ehh:

Edit: i enjoyed the nudity from the female protagonists but those penis shots :francis:

Last edited:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
1.His sister face makes me angrey ,looks like a fukking possum
f_36.jpg

2.Had the brother bucking with a man sleeve:russ::picard::scust:

3.Of course the daughter was a karate superwench

4. That's feisty ass fake Angela Valdes was getting on my last nerve.

Overall I enjoyed my self with sounds and scenery

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The visuals are stunning but I'm having a hard time getting into this. On episode 2 and non of the characters are really likeable and I have to put on subtitles at times to get the dialog and plot. I'll give it a couple more episodes

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Sister gave me a weird ass vibe....it's like she wanted to fukk her brother

She did kind of give of an Odepedial vibe to her... :picard: When she said I'll never stop loving you :dwillhuh: Jealous of all his girlfriends:what:
Went through this elaborate ruse just to resurrect this nikka when she had the resources to do it herself...:mindblown:

chick was a bit too much...:whoa::bryan: