Alot of the Anti Lebron hate is obviously racially based

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Sure, but pro blackness has never been part of the narrative with kobe fans. Bron fans have consistently told this forum that Bron shouldn't be criticized solely because he's black and has a black family, which is true for many players that also get criticized. Brehs here get called MAGA for not liking Bron yet his PR man is a Republican operative. Bron fans inserted the racial politics into stan wars, not MJ or Kobe fans.

Sounds like you are insecure that Lebron actually does have a Black wife and does speak out strongly on Black issues :lolbron:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Sure, but pro blackness has never been part of the narrative with kobe fans.

well-there-it-is.gif

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like you are insecure that Lebron actually does have a Black wife and does speak out strongly on Black issues :lolbron:

The same black issues the PR man he pays to represent him was shytting on with Rachel Nichols? :jbhmm:

Also, I dont care about the race of ball player wives. Again, Bron fans made this a thing and guys like you spaz out when it's noted there's inconsistencies.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Ban bet or not? Everyone can see how chickenshyt you are.

You keep bringing up my personal life like some sort of obsessed stalker. You keep calling me a liar. And yet EVERY time I offer to ban bet you on the exact things you claim I'm lying about, you back out like a little chickenshyt punk.

Everyone can see that you're scary of me on the internet. You're scared to make a bet that threatens your status on the fukking internet. And you're gonna talk trash like you're tough in real life?

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The same black issues the PR man he pays to represent him was shytting on with Rachel Nichols? :jbhmm:

Also, I dont care about the race of ball player wives. Again, Bron fans made this a thing and guys like you spaz out when it's noted there's inconsistencies.

Bron has a Black wife :umad:

Openingly made several of his Black friends millionaires :umad:

Speaks on Black issues, including calling out Trump, despite the backlash from cacs:lolbron:

That's why you are really mad :lolbron:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
MY BIGGEST GRIPE IS NOT WIT BRON

ITS WIT THE CAC MEDIA

THE JOURNALISTS WHO DISINGENUOUSLY HAVE TO SELL KOBE AND MJ SHORT JUST TO PROP UP BRON

THAT WHOLE “MJ PLAYED WIT PLUMBERS” SHIIT IS 100% SOME WHITEBOY SHIIT AND ANYONE WHO TRIES TO SAY OTHERWISE IS LYIN

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I can prove they did that too, and that I knew them. Ban bet or not? Everyone can see how chickenshyt you are.

You keep bringing up my personal life like some sort of obsessed stalker. You keep calling me a liar. And yet EVERY time I offer to ban bet you on the exact things you claim I'm lying about, you back out like a little chickenshyt punk.

Everyone can see that you're scary of me on the internet. You're scared to make a bet that threatens your status on the fukking internet. And you're gonna talk trash like you're tough in real life?

:russell:either prove everything you claimed or shut the fukk up. Again, you're not a master manipulator. You're not gonna selectively quote my posts, unilaterally declare what my "three biggest claims" are, and DM a mod YOU deem trustworthy some bullshyt to try and get me banned. The fact you think you can pull a fast one on me is hilarious. Are you gonna prove your claims about your wife or not? You cant keep cutting that out fakkit.

Talking about everyone, yeah I know YOU care about everyone. That's why you make up shyt on this forum, that's why you spend countless hours typing up long essays trying to win every argument, thats why you dap fished in HL for an entire year in a targeted bid to get POTY, that's why you stalked @Sccit and Pharcyde and tried to expose him and failed, that's why you got frustrated and made a crybaby retirement thread on this forum. Because YOU care about "everyone" on here. You're a nerd from Oregon and The Coli is a forum with a lot of Black men who are either also nerds or have nerd sensibilities, especially in recent years which coincides with your Rhakim name change and POTY ascent. THIS place is your ultimate domain, no black man in real life wants to year you blabber out selective stats to suck off Bron, or wants to hear you suck off Democrats. YOU need this forum to get positive feedback to combat your out of place feeling in real life.

Stop playing with me, Rha. :mjpls:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
@Rhakim i know you *need* the last word, so you can have it. It's damn near midnight and a nikka been at a track meet all day and am tired as fukk. I know you're just waking up from your overseas location where you're leading a team of scientists while also compiling up stats to discuss sports you don't even watch, so I'll leave you to it :salute:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:russell:either prove everything you claimed or shut the fukk up. Again, you're not a master manipulator. You're not gonna selectively quote my posts, unilaterally declare what my "three biggest claims" are, and DM a mod YOU deem trustworthy some bullshyt to try and get me banned.

What do I have to gain from doxing myself with no reward? If I'm going to prove something that everyone else already knows, then let's at least get something out of it. Everyone here already can tell I'm telling the truth, and they can see that you know it too. They can see you're scared. If I'm going to show my identity to someone then let's at least get you out of the paint. You want me to dox myself online for nothing?

The three biggest claims are the ones you kept repeating over and over. but I'd happily let you choose ANY of the very specific ban bets I've repeatedly offered you. What are you scared of? If I'm really lying, then you're fine. So why are you so scared to make the bet?

Everyone who reads your posts sees who you are. You transitioned from being a nobody Kobe stan to being an obsessed Rhakim stan. It's your only identity now. You tried to expose me, and it failed. Now all you have to offer is more stalking.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
tried to expose him and failed

:laff: at this one.

My exposal posts got 40-60 daps each before the entire thread got deleted because it was gonna create real-life problems.

Your "exposal" posts got 3-4 daps each at most. Some didn't get any at all.

If my exposal failed, then WTF was yours?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:laff: at this one.

My exposal posts got 40-60 daps each before the entire thread got deleted because it was gonna create real-life problems.

Your "exposal" posts got 3-4 daps each at most. Some didn't get any at all.

If my exposal failed, then WTF was yours?

ANYTHING U POST NEGATIVE ABOUT ME IN TLR WILL GET “40-60” DAPS. A GOOD PORTION FROM THE LONELY INTERNET INCEL CROWD WHO HATES MY GUTS BECAUSE I SHIITED ON THEM AT ONE POINT OR ANOTHER AND THE REST FROM TAG-A-LONGS WHO LIVE FOR ONLINE FUCCERY CUZ THEY HAVE NO LIFE

THATS A FACT

THE THREAD GOT DELETED BECAUSE THE ADMINS RECOGNIZED IT WAS NONSENSE AND THAT IT WAS A BOOTIE VS TRE, FATLIP, AND IMANI THING RATHER THAN A PHARCYDE VS ME THING ALA WHAT THE VENGEFUL INCELS TRIED TO PAINT IT AS

SHIIT I DROPPED A SONG A WEEK LATER AND THE ADMINS STICKIED IT

I HAVE SOME NEW SHIIT DROPPIN WIT FATLIP ON RBX FORTHCOMING ALBUM

YOU NEED TO STOP PUTTING CREDIBILITY IN WHAT THE GENERAL CONSENSUS THINKS.. ESPECIALLY ON THE INTERNET. THE MAJORITY OF CATS WHO SPEND THEIR ENTIRE DAY ON HERE LITERALLY HAVE NO LIFE AND LOVE ANY KINDA DRAMA BECAUSE THEYRE LOSERS

BELIEVE THAT

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
ANYTHING U POST NEGATIVE ABOUT ME IN TLR WILL GET “40-60” DAPS. A GOOD PORTION FROM THE LONELY INTERNET INCEL CROWD WHO HATES MY GUTS AND THE REST FROM TAG-A-LONGS WHO LIVE FOR ONLINE FUCCERY CUZ THEY HAVE NO LIFE

THATS A FACT

THE THREAD GOT DELETED BECAUSE THE ADMINS RECOGNIZED IT WAS NONSENSE AND THAT IT WAS A BOOTIE VS TRE, FATLIP, AND IMANI THING RATHER THAN A PHARCYDE VS ME THING ALA WHAT THE VENGEFUL INCELS TRIED TO PAINT IT AS

SHIIT I DROPPED A SONG A WEEK LATER AND THE ADMINS STICKIED IT

I HAVE SOME NEW SHIIT DROPPIN WIT FATLIP ON RBX FORTHCOMING ALBUM

YOU NEED TO STOP PUTTING CREDIBILITY IN WHAT THE GENERAL CONSENSUS THINKS.. ESPECIALLY ON THE INTERNET. THE MAJORITY OF CATS WHO SPEND THEIR ENTIRE DAY ON HERE LITERALLY HAVE NO LIFE AND LOVE ANY KINDA DRAMA BECAUSE THEYRE LOSERS

BELIEVE THAT

I don't got no beef with you now, and much (not all) of what you say is true, but it still kills his claim that my posts "flopped". I'm happy to leave that to the side so you should tell your homie to stop bringing it up like he keeps doing.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
/This thread is a shyt show

At one point, this thread was about specific, clearly racist Lebron haters, with a ton of receipts for that.

Somehow, a few extremely insecure posters want to make it about everything other than that. Why is that? Why do they hate Lebron so much that they want to deflect from the subset of OBVIOUSLY racist Lebron haters to talk about other unrelated shyt?

I've posted the receipts over and over, and they keep ignoring them. Why don't they want to expose racists? What is so important to them here, that they think running interference for clear racist is the way to go?

* After "The Decision", 65% of Black America still viewed Lebron favorably, but only 32% of White America did.

* After the 2013 championship, 23% of Black America considered Lebron their favorite player, but only 9% of White America did.

* For non-Black fans, Lebron's positive Q-rating at that point was 10% and his negative Q-rating was 44%.

* For Black fans, Lebron's positive Q-rating at that point was 39% and his negative Q-rating was only 15%.

Its definitive that a large portion of Lebron hate is racial. Why is it so difficult for a few people to acknowledge that?

Race Matters: New Poll Shows White People Disproportionately Hate LeBron James For Leaving The Cavaliers

The history of white people hating LeBron James

LeBron James’ fan support has fluctuated differently among white and black fans

Mind of the Fan: Evolving views of LeBron

White People Are Mad At LeBron For Praising Simone Manuel, Biles

Racism and the LeBron James Story

America’s love-hate relationship with LeBron James

Why Do White People Still Dislike LeBron James?