Allegedly Kenan Thompson’s wife cheated which triggered the divorce and he sent goons on the nikka that clapped her cheeks

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Thread title had me like:beli:

Who the fukk supposed to know who this is about
Like he so famous his last name enough

The coli so hypocritical tho

Mafukkas will bump music all day about fukking somebody else's bih, baby mom, wife

But act all enraged at a nikka that actually fukks another nikka's wife :dead:
Yeah it's almost like people don't want fictional scenarios to happen in real life. Like I like dragonball z, but I guess it would be hypocritical to not want earth to be blown up since I like watching a fictional version of that happening.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
C4ChaF3b.jpg
i really wanted to read this thread but i couldn't get past the first post :laugh::deadrose:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Nah. Redd violated and he needed to get disciplined. He knows Keenan and his wife and he chose to fucck on her and smile in Keenans face.

not only that, but kenan hired dude to be on his own show. he lucky the only thing he got was that sucker punch. and I have no problem with a sucker getting sucker punched either :manny:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
The psychological trauma of getting beat down in such a public humiliating way must be traumatic. He probably has PTSD. Chris Redd is in a bed somewhere bandaged and wrapped in cotton wool wondering if was all worth it..,
Very very sad.