Allegedly How many slaves were brought over?

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because that doesnt make any sense. How would tens of millions of black people get enslaved on their own lands from a group of people that just arrived and didn't even know the lands?
I mean I believe a slave trade occurred and I believe they had help from Arabs. Do I believe Europeans went into west Africa? Yes but I also believe they were looking for a specific group of people. I believe they went and found Gods people to help them build the new world but I also believe the other 10 tribes were already in North and South America.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell Wall Street itself was founded as a slave market. The oldest and most prestigious banks and insurance companies in this country were founded on slavery and the products made by slaves.
I agree I never denied it occurred I questioned the 100 million and the ships.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Hell Wall Street itself was founded as a slave market. The oldest and most prestigious banks and insurance companies in this country were founded on slavery and the products made by slaves.
Exactly it’s terrifying we have black adults out here that can easily find this information but they would rather disrespect the suffering of our ancestors for the sake of being a dumb ass contrarian with info they were probably fed from a white supremacist in digital blackface:snoop:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It matters cause if they’ll lie about that number they’ll lie about the number of black people that were in Turtle Island. I believe they were black people everywhere of every tribe etc. I believe we are the 12 tribes of Israel. Something that hasn’t been discussed. How about the Egyptian artifacts they found in the Grand Canyon?

If Egyptians who are North Africans can have a presence here why is it far fetched to believe there were black people here prior?

Yep you believe black people were here already

:unimpressed:
So where the ships?
:why:
Get out if here with that bullshyt.
They are not saving no fukking ships when they got better ones

Where are all the old carriages people had?

larsattack

All Star
Daps
I really don’t see the problem with people considering us being from here,North America was a primarily black continent in the past as well, I’m kind of getting tired of people associating this land exclusively with siberians and tan people with asiatic faces
Let the facts and evidence guide you, not your feelings. I have yet to see any evidence that black people as we know them today were here before Columbus.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Let the facts and evidence guide you, not your feelings. I have yet to see any evidence that black people as we know them today were here before Columbus.
You don’t find that oddly mysterious? And regardless in the south there was an intense Indian slave trade that resulted in a lot of reproduction between them and Africans as well and that’s a fact but people just skip that part of the slave history as well, but I’m not here to argue, clearly it was only Asian people here in America, comepletely and utterly impossible for black people to be from America (even though we love saying the whole world was full of black people before white people existed)

larsattack

All Star
Daps
You don’t find that oddly mysterious? And regardless in the south there was an intense Indian slave trade that resulted in a lot of reproduction between them and Africans as well and that’s a fact but people just skip that part of the slave history as well, but I’m not here to argue, clearly it was only Asian people here in America, comepletely and utterly impossible for black people to be from America (even though we love saying the whole world was full of black people before white people existed)
Not at all. Human history is fascinating enough on its own. No need to make stuff up.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

There might be some evidence that Muslims and possibly even Muslims from the Empire of Mali were in America before Columbus. In the 1300s Mansa Musa came to the throne after his brother (Abu Bakr II) supposedly went on a voyage to the Americas. Over a hundred years later Columbus may have mentioned seeing a Mosque on a hill in Cuba, which would confirm that Muslims may have been in the America's first. It is not clear how much of is true, but you can not rule it out either.

Africa's 'greatest explorer'

Abu Bakr II: Did the King of Ancient Mali go to America?​

by Bipin Dimri January 20, 2022
https://www.historicmysteries.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Abu-Bakr-II-America-e1649206365889.jpg
s://www.historicmysteries.com/myths-legends/abu-bakr-ii-america/23123/#:~:text=The%20king%20or%20%E2%80%9CMansa%E2%80%9D%2C%20Abu%20Bakr%20II%2C%20ruled,the%20Americas%2C%20landing%20in%20what%20is%20now%20Brazil.

So Muslims beat Columbus to America? They had better get in line​

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Only about 4% to 4.5% of slaves were brought to the USA. Probably less than 450 to 500 thousand people total.

90%+ of the slaves were taken to the Caribbean and South America.

There were between 10 to 15 million total slaves. About 12 million were on documented voyages and the rest were undocumented. A lot of the undocumented voyages occured after the British blockades of West and Central Africa especially right before the American Civil War. The Bights of Benin and Biafra, as well as Bimbia and Congo/Angola were the place of origin of the latter undocumented voyages.
Call me ignorant and please correct me if I'm wrong. We in Louisiana was always told between 1 to 3 million came through the port of NO alone.

larsattack

All Star
Daps
There might be some evidence that Muslims and possibly even Muslims from the Empire of Mali were in America before Columbus. In the 1300s Mansa Musa came to the throne after his brother (Abu Bakr II) supposedly went on a voyage to the Americas. Over a hundred years later Columbus may have mentioned seeing a Mosque on a hill in Cuba, which would confirm that Muslims may have been in the America's first. It is not clear how much of is true, but you can not rule it out either.

Africa's 'greatest explorer'

Abu Bakr II: Did the King of Ancient Mali go to America?​

by Bipin Dimri January 20, 2022
https://www.historicmysteries.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Abu-Bakr-II-America-e1649206365889.jpg
s://www.historicmysteries.com/myths-legends/abu-bakr-ii-america/23123/#:~:text=The%20king%20or%20%E2%80%9CMansa%E2%80%9D%2C%20Abu%20Bakr%20II%2C%20ruled,the%20Americas%2C%20landing%20in%20what%20is%20now%20Brazil.

So Muslims beat Columbus to America? They had better get in line​

I’m familiar with that story of the Mali voyage. It’s interesting but still not hard evidence. And even your article says Columbus mosque comment was almost certainly a metaphor.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
My point is that you can not say that it did not happen. I don't know if it did happen, but It is possible.
It’s possible, I personally believe it happened.

But even then, most black people have no relation to the men who made that voyage.

There is no way his brother’s genes would have survived over several centuries of procreating with indigenous native Americans, to the point where the entire population was black.

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
Most of the voyages were documented. They had actual companies that did the transporting. They had investors that provided the funding to pay the transportation companies and purchase the people and they had insurers. So it was not haphazard or some thrown together enterprise. The documented voyages knew where the people were from and who and how many people were dropped off and where they were dropped off. They even knew which ethnic groups were not welcomed in certain colonies, which is how and why the USA got so many Muslims.
Yes, there are whole manuals specifying the roles various tribes played well, eh the Akan for this role, Igbo women for that role, Fulanis for this role etc etc. Documents, insurance and all that was part of the trade. Even amongst Arabs in the east.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I’d like to think it’s an internet narrative, but within the last year I’ve seen two nikkas wearing Indian garb and feathers out in public. :dead:
I clown the fukk outta those buffoons. I ask them to produce literature and all they do is post pics, piece together some semantics around archaic laws and create narratives all while hating DNA studies saying they’re fake.

Dumb…as fukk.