Allegedly How many slaves were brought over?

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Maybe that was Kevin Gates and one of his clones :yeshrug:
To be fair, I live in Texas.

There are black people here from Oklahoma who legitimately do have ties to certain Indian tribes so maybe they were legit, but the black people I’ve met with actual significant native ancestry don’t do all that extra shyt and usually won’t even mention it unless you ask.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
I just read the comments to that video. Wow. Is the whole "We were already here" narrative really becoming mainstream with black Americans, or is this a niche demographic?
It's a niche but it's growing. A lot folks that I thought would know better are subscribing to this shyt. You can thank that dummy Dane Calloway :snoop:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does the number matter?
It matters cause if they’ll lie about that number they’ll lie about the number of black people that were in Turtle Island. I believe they were black people everywhere of every tribe etc. I believe we are the 12 tribes of Israel. Something that hasn’t been discussed. How about the Egyptian artifacts they found in the Grand Canyon?

If Egyptians who are North Africans can have a presence here why is it far fetched to believe there were black people here prior?

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
It matters cause if they’ll lie about that number they’ll lie about the number of black people that were in Turtle Island. I believe they were black people everywhere of every tribe etc. I believe we are the 12 tribes of Israel. Something that hasn’t been discussed. How about the Egyptian artifacts they found in the Grand Canyon?

If Egyptians who are North Africans can have a presence here why is it far fetched to believe there were black people here prior?

Because that doesnt make any sense. How would tens of millions of black people get enslaved on their own lands from a group of people that just arrived and didn't even know the lands?

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I just read the comments to that video. Wow. Is the whole "We were already here" narrative really becoming mainstream with black Americans, or is this a niche demographic?

We immigrated to America from the Kingdom of Judah thousands of years before slavery and intermixed with the native Americans.
full

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The wooden ships centuries later.:comeon::pacspit:. the life of a wooden ship was only a few decades back then and they were regularly repurposed for all kinds of shyt. Also modern businesses like Wells Fargo we’re literally involved the slave trade and the detailed records of men, women and children who were crammed into these holds and thought of as nothing more than cargo can easily be found today. Sit your dumb as down:camby:

Hell Wall Street itself was founded as a slave market. The oldest and most prestigious banks and insurance companies in this country were founded on slavery and the products made by slaves.

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps

You really need to study more, take a break from Youtube videos and actually pick up some books on these subjects.

There is very limited evidence of Egyptian Artifacts in the Grand Canyon, the most "Proof" I've seen is a newspaper article clipping.

There WERE "Black People Everywhere", the "Problem" is that OUR Population (Black Americans) DESCENDS From Africans and NOT "Eurasians".

Any Non-African "Black" Population, would be GENETICALLY DISTINCT("Eurasian") from African Populations, WE (Black Americans), Cluster with "Tropical Africans", because that is where the MAJORITY of our ancestry comes from.