Allegedly How many slaves were brought over?

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
How in ENTIRE FUKK do "We" go from Music like this to:
R&B, Hip Hop, Soul, Gospel, Jazz, Blues etc.. ???? (WE DON'T)

100% of the "We're Aboriginal, Not African" Fools, CAN NOT SHOW HOW NATIVE AMERICAN MUSIC LEADS TO MODERN BLACK MUSIC.

:camby:

WE ALREADY KNOW NOW TRADITIONAL AFRICAN MUSIC DOES!

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I saw a great graphic a few days ago. Notice the arrows shrink, those are the deaths that happened before the ships made it to the Americas :francis:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How in ENTIRE FUKK do "We" go from Music like this to:
R&B, Hip Hop, Soul, Gospel, Jazz, Blues etc.. ???? (WE DON'T)

100% of the "We're Aboriginal, Not African" Fools, CAN NOT SHOW HOW NATIVE AMERICAN MUSIC LEADS TO MODERN BLACK MUSIC.

:camby:

WE ALREADY KNOW NOW TRADITIONAL AFRICAN MUSIC DOES!

Those not the people of turtle island

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
Those not the people of turtle island

Breh,

Real Shyt, STUDY SOME MORE, don't JUST rely on people LYING ON YOUTUBE.

We Have Multiple AFRICANISMS Within our(Black American) Culture, Even brought African Crops/Plants to America.

Ya'll(ABOS) have to STOP RUNNING Away from your African Origins, that shyt is SILLY!

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh,

Real Shyt, STUDY SOME MORE, don't JUST rely on people LYING ON YOUTUBE.

We Have Multiple AFRICANISMS Within our(Black American) Culture, Even brought African Crops/Plants to America.

Ya'll(ABOS) have to STOP RUNNING Away from your African Origins, that shyt is SILLY!
I’m speaking on my direct lineage fam not no YouTube videos. My grandparents native I can’t make this up. I’ve seen this my entire life I never seen Africans until I entered the workplace.

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
I’m speaking on my direct lineage fam not no YouTube videos. My grandparents native I can’t make this up. I’ve seen this my entire life I never seen Africans until I entered the workplace.

Breh,

I have People in My Family that were supposed to be "Pure Native" (Great Grandmother).

Took a DNA Test, and NOT A SINGLE DROP OF "NATIVE" Ancestry.

85% West Central African, was actually able to find family members in America that we lost contact with for Decades, due to DNA Testing.

None of my family I found, had "Native Ancestry", but they all heard the stories of a "Pure Native" Great Grandmother.

That is the case for most Black Americans, most of us are primarily West-Central African(Genetically) (70-80%+).

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
So where the ships?
The wooden ships centuries later.:comeon::pacspit:. the life of a wooden ship was only a few decades back then and they were regularly repurposed for all kinds of shyt. Also modern businesses like Wells Fargo we’re literally involved the slave trade and the detailed records of men, women and children who were crammed into these holds and thought of as nothing more than cargo can easily be found today. Sit your dumb as down:camby:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I just read the comments to that video. Wow. Is the whole "We were already here" narrative really becoming mainstream with black Americans, or is this a niche demographic?
I really don’t see the problem with people considering us being from here,North America was a primarily black continent in the past as well, I’m kind of getting tired of people associating this land exclusively with siberians and tan people with asiatic faces