poppastoppa

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Crack
Move as in relocate, or as in move from my company? I'm definitely trying to move on from this company, so shoot me the details if you can. I'll happily be a systems analyst for 60+ per hour.

much appreciated

San Fran is stupid expensive bro. That comes out to about 120,000 - 130,000 a year. But man to live decent out there you need to at least be making 150,000 a year. :manny:

Jamesmac91

Rookie
Daps
Go get that bag breh :salute:
Damn good shyt breh, but if you don't mind me asking, why you still in school doing something rigorous like engineering when it seems like what you got going already got a higher earning ceiling than an engineering degree?

At that point I would fall back and go full-time in the entertainment lane. But that's just what I would see myself doing.

And damn I didn't know we had nikkas really getting it like that on thecoli. Good shyt brehs.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Damn good shyt breh, but if you don't mind me asking, why you still in school doing something rigorous like engineering when it seems like what you got going already got a higher earning ceiling than an engineering degree?

At that point I would fall back and go full-time in the entertainment lane. But that's just what I would see myself doing.

And damn I didn't know we had nikkas really getting it like that on thecoli. Good shyt brehs.
Lol, first my parents Nigerian, they gonna always look at me like :upsetfavre: until I show them a college degree. I've paid off the house, bought a new car for my mom, helped my dad get property in Nigeria, but it's still "son, when are you gonna finish school? :mjcry:"

I had dropped out when I turned 20, told myself I didn't need it because I saw potential in the other shyt I had going.

But as time went by and met more people including some older dudes I consider my mentors, I realized that having money is good, but having money, a degree, and the type of network you build in college opens a whole new set of doors and opportunities.

I'm trying to do it big, like 30, 40, 50 million shyt. I don't know if Imma get there or how Imma get there, but I've always been able to seize an opportunity when I saw it, so if going to college puts more opportunities in front of me, I'm gonna get that shyt done.

Bigtymer301

Mr. Roll-Up
Daps
Reppin
To my coli 1 percenters:
if you're gettin 6 figures or more, what is your career or what do you do to generate income?
Gov Employee- low 90's
Nike Employee (part-time) about 16k-20k (depending on hours)
Couple other small hustles....:shaq:

whats your education level?
College graduate
How many certs do you got outside of a diploma?
None
If u close to 6 figures but not quite there, whats your next move to get over the hill?
I'm actually due for a grade promotion in May which will put my full time at 6 figures. But I ain't never quitting Nike....:whew:

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
I'm not rich nor do I make anywhere near six figures, but you can have six or seven figures simply from saving. Compound interest is the absolute best thing for a savings account. I'd recommend you getting an online savings account (they usually have no monthly balance/no monthly fee) with a 1.00-1.05% APY, and whatever money is left over after utilities/necessities to be placed into your savings account. Before you know it you'll be sitting on a lot of money.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I Have multiple sources of income, cleared 400k+ last year, what I'm currently focusing on getting this engineering degree and concert promotions with all the entertainment connections I have.

Just did a Migos concert in a flyover state, cleared a cool 97k, but it was a learning experience because shyt almost fukked up (fukking rap shows :francis:)
312z4as.jpg

My goal last year was a million, but shyt got sidetracked, really trying to hit atleast 750k this year though, and it seems like the stars are falling into place.

Brehs in smaller markets, y'all should look into starting investment groups for concert booking and promotions. Places like LA, NYC, Chicago, Houston are usually sewn up to the point nobody else can get in. But all those flyover states and smaller markets are licks if you know the market and recruit/build up a good promotion team.

I've seen cac doctors and lawyers that have never listened to a rap song in their lives making big money off rap shows, because their sons or nephew came to them with the business plan and proof it could work.

:damn:

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Appreciate it! I started at 19. I immediately was acting like a drug dealer brand new everything new car biggest rims, all the newest kicks jewelry all that wit no kids...bytches was all on a nikka...and was able to buy a crib at 24. I be trying to tell nikkas who not good in school or dont know what they wanna do in life to go towards the blue collar work because at the end of the day they will pay you! And its alot of dudes I work with chasing other career goals and use the railroad checks to finance it (school, businesses, real estate etc.) Me and my girl about to franchise a couple resterants next year. If any coli ppl from chicago or surrounding areas looking for a gig hit me up. The railroad always hiring
What do you do at said railroad?

xd21

Sohh Icey
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sohh icey
I Have multiple sources of income, cleared 400k+ last year, what I'm currently focusing on getting this engineering degree and concert promotions with all the entertainment connections I have.

Just did a Migos concert in a flyover state, cleared a cool 97k, but it was a learning experience because shyt almost fukked up (fukking rap shows :francis:)
312z4as.jpg

My goal last year was a million, but shyt got sidetracked, really trying to hit atleast 750k this year though, and it seems like the stars are falling into place.

Brehs in smaller markets, y'all should look into starting investment groups for concert booking and promotions. Places like LA, NYC, Chicago, Houston are usually sewn up to the point nobody else can get in. But all those flyover states and smaller markets are licks if you know the market and recruit/build up a good promotion team.

I've seen cac doctors and lawyers that have never listened to a rap song in their lives making big money off rap shows, because their sons or nephew came to them with the business plan and proof it could work.
:wow::wow::wow::wow::salute::salute:

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
San Fran is stupid expensive bro. That comes out to about 120,000 - 130,000 a year. But man to live decent out there you need to at least be making 150,000 a year. :manny:
Is that where the job is? I didn't see anything about San Fran. I live in ATL