ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think its funny yall on this site so much you can remember and point out things ive said like that. Get a life breh. Someone shyts on me for being white, sends me pics of dead white children and laughing about it; wishing death on my family cause i said he fears white people and somehow spinned that and brought up everytike i shyt on someone IN RESPONSE to racism pointed my way...

Im from ny and grew up around multi cultures. The same shyt ive said on here about blacks ive said about italians or jews. The way some of yall talk about white people i can tell yall never left ya neighborhoods or just burn up inside all day having to deal wit em. The same ones sending me pics of dead white people be cheesing up to their white bosses everyday too.

Yall can play that black militant shyt on here, outside youre the same as everyone else. The only difference is yall hate white people wit a passion; blame all ya problems on white people. I bet when i take some of yall posts outta context yall look crazy too

i'm not reading this shyt at all. i had no idea who the specific cac in question was. i was just responding to what i read.

please dont quote or mention me anymore. thanks.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
i'm not reading this shyt at all. i had no idea who the specific cac in question was. i was just responding to what i read.

please dont quote or mention me anymore. thanks.

Thats why u negged me 2 min ago calling me a fakkit

Are you homophobic breh? Did aomeone touch you as a child?

fukk outta here telling me not to talk to you bringing me up when u dont know me. Ehat kinda man says " dont speak to me" effeminate ass bum

Suck mi duck

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
He definitely does and has been outed several times. How he isn't banned, I'll never know.
All that goes for you too. Several times huh. Yall following around. Ima statt the bez fan page ill let you know when i take a shyt

Tomorrow my birthday. Ima fukk this black girl who been feeling me real good tomorow in yall memories

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats why u negged me 2 min ago calling me a fakkit

Are you homophobic breh? Did aomeone touch you as a child?

fukk outta here telling me not to talk to you bringing me up when u dont know me. Ehat kinda man says " dont speak to me" effeminate ass bum

Suck mi duck

please stop mentioning me and quoting me or i will force you to sit in the sun for hours without sun block...

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
10 minutes in the sun im fried breh. Thats prolly why some whiye guy created the "roof"

actually before a whiye guy learned how to build a roof, your people flung feces at each other and ate raw meat in dark cold caves. also practiced incest, pedophilia, beastiality, disease and interbreeding with neanderthals.

know yourself and where you come from taylor. :francis:

5star

Banned
Daps
actually before a whiye guy learned how to build a roof, your people flung feces at each other and ate raw meat in dark cold caves. also practiced incest, pedophilia, beastiality, disease and interbreeding with neanderthals.

know yourself and where you come from taylor. :francis:

:lolbron:

@1984

I don't even want to quote that bytch made shyt you wrote :mjlol:

Son you a bait foreal

nikka started talking about Kramer when called out on repping a person he negged earlier for being a racist

:russ:

You that desperate to be liked huh?
:yeshrug:

:stopitslime:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:lolbron:

@1984

I don't even want to quote that bytch made shyt you wrote :mjlol:

Son you a bait foreal

nikka started talking about Kramer when called out on repping a person he negged earlier for being a racist

:russ:

You that desperate to be liked huh?
:yeshrug:

:stopitslime:
My nikka I'm smoking a jay right now and rolling on E. You think I care about what someone I'm never gonna interact with on a MESSAGE BOARD thinks of me? You think I care about something as artificial as "e-cred" or whatever BS? When I make real world money? Like, when I log off I'm gonna continue to be dope and righteous and a successful black entrepeneur and an example and not on that bytch shyt that you claim I'm on. I'm 31 fukking years old...how old are you? You think I'm as consumed by this as much as you? That says more about YOU and NOT me? If you think I want or care about being "accepted" by anyone, that's something you need to think about. NOT ME. You being hella delusional and irrational...I really don't give a shyt. Don't quote me again if you think imma acknowledge that fukkshyt. I'm off that in 2016 my nikka...you better too. I'm a grown ass man...that immature bullshyt ain't gonna fly with me.:stopitslime:

5star

Banned
Daps
My nikka I'm smoking a jay right now and rolling on E. You think I care about what someone I'm never gonna interact with on a MESSAGE BOARD thinks of me? You think I care about something as artificial as "e-cred" or whatever BS? When I make real world money? Like, when I log off I'm gonna continue to be dope and righteous and a successful black entrepeneur and an example and not on that bytch shyt that you claim I'm on. I'm 31 fukking years old...how old are you? You think I'm as consumed by this as much as you? That says more about YOU and NOT me? If you think I want or care about being "accepted" by anyone, that's something you need to think about. NOT ME. You being hella delusional and irrational...I really don't give a shyt. Don't quote me again if you think imma acknowledge that fukkshyt. I'm off that in 2016 my nikka...you better too. I'm a grown ass man...that immature bullshyt ain't gonna fly with me.:stopitslime:

Stopped at the bolded

By the lengths of these essays you keep typing that I'm not reading, yes you care...that why you are who you are :sas2:

You can't even man up to being a fucc boy. You one of those blows any direction kinda nikkas:scusthov:

Go watch seinfeld lil nikka leave the big man conversation to the grown folks

You're dismissed

:camby: