ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought the LR was race free and all that since that poster bytched and made them create the root?

White people coexist with other races just fine now a days, but we blacks dont want to coexist with white people, we dont want racial equality we want racial supremacy.. The white people may have done many horrible things but they really try their best in being peaceful with other humans, they even changed their acadeimics just to aid us and even hate themselves if they were truely racist monsters we would still in chains or probably extinct.

It was a mistake for the whites to bring us in the new world in the first place, there is just no way an enslaved for centuries human race will just forgive the ones that oppressed them, rather they should have left alone in Africa and never bother again.

:skip:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:what: how is he on some faux militant bullshyt.

aint you a cac troll?

:mjlol: Breh don't bother with this.....This is a con they running against so called "militants" and they use reverse psycho babble .....so they reverse it and call you "white" over and over to get people believing it enough , if they hear it enough, so nobody will listen to the message....:sas2:......shyt is cointelpro like in nature.........I'll shoot you a PM as to whats really going on......I'm a vet in this....I seen this on you tube and other sites I frequent where we talk "too militant".....:mjpls:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Edit @1984 you a dicchead

You negged son for being a racist then repped him later.

Black people like you are the problem too
Ol holla and cry like a bytch but forget about it a week later.
Have some dignity lil nikka you on this site 24 7 I shouldn't have to tell u these things.
That was for a booth related post. And I could care less what you think of me breh....you act like we can't have multifaceted views and opinions of individuals on a base level and in turn that makes it seem like as black people we can onbly be stuck in one hivemidish way of thinking on here which gets on my nerves. I'm the last person you should be saying is a problem to the black community man. And that's another thing. 75% of the coli is people like you and me berating each other for no reason other than we have disagreements in how we should operate as black people on an individual level. Like we can't do anything with being berated for it. I'm not here to berate anyone unless there is solid reasoning behind it.

We had some misunderstandings, beef, whatever. From conversing with dude about music he seems alright. I'm not about holding grudges...I got grudges with white racism and white supremacy to but transfer that hate on an individual level to white people just cause they white? Nah.

You need to be worrying about the REAL racist trolls on here....like the ones in this thread.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
:mjlol: Breh don't bother with this.....This is a con they running against so called "militants" and they use reverse psycho babble .....so they reverse it and call you "white" over and over to get people believing it enough , if they hear it enough, so nobody will listen to the message....:sas2:......shyt is cointelpro like in nature.........I'll shoot you a PM as to whats really going on......I'm a vet in this....I seen this on you tube and other sites I frequent where we talk "too militant".....:mjpls:
:russ: