ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
actually before a whiye guy learned how to build a roof, your people flung feces at each other and ate raw meat in dark cold caves. also practiced incest, pedophilia, beastiality, disease and interbreeding with neanderthals.

know yourself and where you come from taylor. :francis:

Stay mad malcolm jr. Aint noone from ny named taylor bro. Ill fukk you up watch yamouth. Notice how you spewing venom on white people yet u all smiles in their face when u home.

You almost made me stop my professor griff podcast

Ill upload the pic tonight. And when :umad: after i do come up nyc ill whoop you too. Clown ass black dudes. I roll wit people from newark to atlantic city to trenton in jersey. The bronx to south shore of stat. Get out ya tiny hood and live this american dream. How u let a white boy be more hip hop then yall. :wtf: Mufukkas

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Stay mad malcolm jr. Aint noone from ny named taylor bro. Ill fukk you up watch yamouth. Notice how you spewing venom on white people yet u all smiles in their face when u home.

Ill upload the pic tonight. And when :umad: after i do come up nyc ill whoop you too. Clown ass black dudes. I roll wit people from newark to atlantic city to trenton in jersey. The bronx to south shore of stat. Get out ya tiny hood and live this american dream. How u let a white boy be more hip hop then yall. :wtf: Mufukkas
"How you let a white boy be more hip hop than yall" what does that even mean :mjlol:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

shut your wigger ass up. i dont care how many pet c00ns you got or how much griff you listen to, you'll always be a guest/spectator of hip hop. i'm sure you lack rhythm as well, taylor.

malibu most wanted ass cracka. you sound remedial. probably been on medications your whole life too huh. its funny how ya'll talk so tough on the internet but cross the street when a black kid walks by. scary ass neanderthals

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
shut your wigger ass up. i dont care how many pet c00ns you got or how much griff you listen to, you'll always be a guest/spectator of hip hop. i'm sure you lack rhythm as well, taylor.

malibu most wanted ass cracka. you sound remedial. probably been on medications your whole life too huh. its funny how ya'll talk so tough on the internet but cross the street when a black kid walks by. scary ass neanderthals
I actually have plenty of rhythm if ya wanna know.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So noone said white people throw feces at each other. Inbred this that? Reread ya thread

those are just scientific facts. dont be mad at me for stating them, be mad at your ancestors for participating in it :yeshrug:

you seem to lack a knowledge of self. here is a documentary for you to watch, and understand where you come from and what you really are...

when you're done write me a report and highlight some things you learned, ok taylor?

Last edited:

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol what are you a cracka don king? you were scared to meet me, now you tryna set up fights.

i invited you to meet me so i can stomp your soft ass...dont try to switch shyt around you bytch...you got scared when you knew shyt was real coward...fake militant :francis:...just know i took your soul fakkit:umad: