ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i invited you to meet me so i can stomp your soft ass...dont try to switch shyt around you bytch...you got scared when you knew shyt was real coward...fake militant :francis:...just know i took your soul fakkit:umad:

:russell: wake me up when your fantasies about being tough with black people are over.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not mexican coward try again...anytime you want to meet face to face let me know...i will gladly make an example out your soft ass :stopitslime:

got these wetbacks and cacs mad as fukk :blessed:

edit - when i told u to meet me u backed out, now you gained some courage :mjlol:

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
Isnt ridedolo white? I wouldnt mind seeing a CAC and a Latino from the coli meet up to shoot the fade.

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
got these wetbacks and cacs mad as fukk :blessed:

:stopitslime: aint no one mad except you...you talk all this tough guy militant talk online to nikkas not from your state but the nikkas in your state you ducking that makes you a coward...you can easily meet up with me or @Ayo!-BEZ since we from ny and punch us in our mouth...bet you wont take that offer though:sas2:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: aint no one mad except you...you talk all this tough guy militant talk online to nikkas not from your state but the nikkas in your state you ducking that makes you a coward...you can easily meet up with me or @Ayo!-BEZ since we from ny and punch us in our mouth...bet you wont take that offer though:sas2:

i'll be back in brooklyn tonight whats up. who wants to get punched in their grill?

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
@Zak_Heffvito you ain't that bad bruh....you was holding it down in this thread.
fukk are you talking about :what:

Word? fukk you too bytch nikka if i seen you in real life i would've put you in the grave... You slave... You darker africans always got a inferiority complex against us... Fakkits

Only west Africans i respect are the Muslims ones. The rest of you fukkboys can suck a fat one nikka... Y'all start this, we horners are gonna finish it :pacspit::pacspit:

Nikka fukk drake and your whole bloodline.. Matter fact i spit on your dead slave ancestors... The fukk you gonna do p*ssy??? :pacspit:

You stay looking funny in the light hypocrite ass nikka. We see you in the background dikkeating, dapping people up every time someone else is on the summer jam screen. We havent forgotten about how you called coli posters a bunch of n*ggers on your old account :pacspit:

Said it before, i'll say it again. Cant trust an African as far as you can throw one.

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: if u wanna fight me come to brooklyn

if not then go back to eating rice and beans and molesting your little cousins maricon

:what:nikka you scared? where all this fight the power shyt at? come punch me in my mouth you so tough:comeon:
ill be in the bx 140th & willis @ 7pm then harlem 145th @ lenox @ 9:30pm