ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That was for a booth related post. And I could care less what you think of me breh....you act like we can't have multifaceted views and opinions of individuals on a base level and in turn that makes it seem like as black people we can onbly be stuck in one hivemidish way of thinking on here which gets on my nerves. I'm the last person you should be saying is a problem to the black community man. And that's another thing. 75% of the coli is people like you and me berating each other for no reason other than we have disagreements in how we should operate as black people on an individual level. Like we can't do anything with being berated for it. I'm not here to berate anyone unless there is solid reasoning behind it.

We had some misunderstandings, beef, whatever. From conversing with dude about music he seems alright. I'm not about holding grudges...I got grudges with white racism and white supremacy to but transfer that hate on an individual level to white people just cause they white? Nah.

You need to be worrying about the REAL racist trolls on here....like the ones in this thread.

you dont see how it looks funny negging someone for being racist then repping them? why would u rep someone you thought was a racist?

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:what: how is he on some faux militant bullshyt.

aint you a cac troll?

The trick is to get the so called "extremist" to give up their identity......I don't post my pictures on this site full of cacs who go run back to their klan sites and the feds to snitch....some of em even know how to hack you....main reason why I don't divulge shyt on here.......but i'mma let em cook and while they think people can't smell they shyt

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Breh don't bother with this.....This is a con they running against so called "militants" and they use reverse psycho babble .....so they reverse it and call you "white" over and over to get people believing it enough , if they hear it enough, so nobody will listen to the message....:sas2:......shyt is cointelpro like in nature.........I'll shoot you a PM as to whats really going on......I'm a vet in this....I seen this on you tube and other sites I frequent where we talk "too militant".....:mjpls:

Just so that we are clear on a couple things :sas2:

I challenge all these Negroes running their mouths to put your proof where your mouth is or you will not be taken seriously here on out

Last edited:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
But it says cac , not white supremascist sympathizers or whatever you think he is

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
you dont see how it looks funny negging someone for being racist then repping them? why would u rep someone you thought was a racist?
It was a music based opinion.

I can seperate the two...

For example kramer had some funny moments on seinfeld as a character but Michael Richards is a racist sob in real life.

There are more viciously racist cats on here...

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique

I think its funny yall on this site so much you can remember and point out things ive said like that. Get a life breh. Someone shyts on me for being white, sends me pics of dead white children and laughing about it; wishing death on my family cause i said he fears white people and somehow spinned that and brought up everytike i shyt on someone IN RESPONSE to racism pointed my way...

Im from ny and grew up around multi cultures. The same shyt ive said on here about blacks ive said about italians or jews. The way some of yall talk about white people i can tell yall never left ya neighborhoods or just burn up inside all day having to deal wit em. The same ones sending me pics of dead white people be cheesing up to their white bosses everyday too.

Yall can play that black militant shyt on here, outside youre the same as everyone else. The only difference is yall hate white people wit a passion; blame all ya problems on white people. I bet when i take some of yall posts outta context yall look crazy too