ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Sick Boy

Banned
Daps
That racist indian @GetInTheTruck be in every ancient Egyptian thread, every Moor thread, every Africans made it to America thread, and any other "Afrocentric" thread tryna deny and debunk any possibility of African accomplishments.

That's the last thing we need on a black message board, somebody need to send his cac ass back to forum.biodiversity. We deal with racism on every site on the web, shouldn't have to do it here

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
That racist indian @GetInTheTruck be in every ancient Egyptian thread, every Moor thread, every Africans made it to America thread, and any other "Afrocentric" thread tryna deny and debunk any possibility of African accomplishments.

That's the last thing we need on a black message board, somebody need to send his cac ass back to forum.biodiversity. We deal with racism on every site on the web, shouldn't have to do it here
added

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

:laff:

Sick Boy

Banned
Daps
GwKJNIw.png

5star

Banned
Daps
fukking clowns man I say nikka to all my real nikkas and never get Checked but I'm supposed to be scared of a euro cac getting mad cause I say nikka? @The Ruler 09 is a fat white boy from Europe don't you ever tell me what I can say or can't say you bytch ass nikka you already know I will smack your soft ass in a heart beat...nikkas questioning me like I ain't hip hop fukk out here

A confused c00ntino.

5star

Banned
Daps
I been on sohh since 2005 fukko. I dont care how yall think it works round here

I said all that shyt. And ill say it to ya fukking face. You fukking scared of white people thats why you go on the internet trying ya hardest to expose someone dor there own thoughts.

Look how fukking lame you are. Tryna ban me before u have to come uo to nyc to fight

Come site seeing to the greatest city on eatyh son. U onviously have nothing else to do

KNOWN CAC that uses nikka loud and proud. Check the thread this post came from

Yet hasn't been banned

Also 3/4 of the booth are cacs

Cacs and c00ns run this site

Edit @1984 you a dicchead

You negged son for being a racist then repped him later.

Black people like you are the problem too
Ol holla and cry like a bytch but forget about it a week later.
Have some dignity lil nikka you on this site 24 7 I shouldn't have to tell u these things.

Edit # 2 since I'm making my rounds @GetInTheTruck aka yung Kumar :dead:

:umad:
I love seeing the dumb indian getting schooled in every thread. He gets sonned and vanishes from every thread he tries his bullshyt in

Reminds me of jazzy Jeff getting kicked out of fresh Prince crib..

I love it :blessed:

Last edited:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique

Yet hasn't been banned

Have some dignity lil nikka you on this site 24 7 I shouldn't have to tell u these things.

I love seeing the dumb indian getting schooled in every thread. He gets sonned and vanishes from every thread he tries his bullshyt in

Anyone who trys to play me for being white will get it back. I aint racist but i aint doen wit dudes like iron chin who send me pics of dead white people. Anyone who stsnds by him is way more ignorant then me.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Anyone who trys to play me for being white will get it back. I aint racist but i aint doen wit dudes like iron chin who send me pics of dead white people. Anyone who stsnds by him is way more ignorant then me.
Is it true you liberally throw around the word nikka?:jbhmm:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

Yet hasn't been banned

Foh :mjlol: you not sonning shyt, I don't even recall interacting with you. I never ran from no one in real life why the fukk would I run from one of you dusty e-militants?

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies

He's not a racist.