ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
Ye that's actually true and more than likely the case with this dude, it's mine boggling how some blacks think lowly of their race

I actually don't think that he's black purely because he seems to have an agenda with what he's saying. A self-hating black person would unknowingly be spouting out a mantra that they've been indoctrinated with, i.e. "black people have low iqs" blah blah blah without giving such a detailed reason for this because they believe that we, like them, have been indoctrinated with it too. This person, however, is vindictive with what he is saying- he doesn't really believe this tripe, he just wants you to believe it.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
I actually don't think that he's black purely because he seems to have an agenda with what he's saying. A self-hating black person would unknowingly be spouting out a mantra that they've been indoctrinated with, i.e. "black people have low iqs" blah blah blah without giving such a detailed reason for this because they believe that we, like them, have been indoctrinated with it too. This person, however, is vindictive with what he is saying- he doesn't really believe this tripe, he just wants you to believe it.
:ohhh: