ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Bruh you are the resident c00n on here and you didnt George Bush your way to that title, you earned the fukk out of it. You cape for white people like they threw you while you were in a pokéball. Everyone knows it, no need for examples
Just give an example of a type of post from me that you've seen that would qualify as "c00ning".

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Damn shame man damn shame. Dudes be on some other stuff on here at times. Every dude saying I'm a "cac" has had some type of back and forth with me for the most part. Just because I disagreed with how they might do something once or twice I'm white. FOH that just shows you how weak some people are when their views get challenged. Nobody can show all this proof of me saying crazy things towards blacks ever that isn't just difference of opinion on how to handle certain things but these same dudes let a clown who once told me he hopes I get killed by cops and they don't solve the murder roam free on this site. That shows you how bytch made some of these cats are. They soo pro black but they dapping and co signing blacks saying things like that stop it.
Why are you hateful and angry breh?

Every post of yours comes off really angry and confrontational. Why do you derail race threads with your angry rants? You got issues man...

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Why are you hateful and angry breh?

Every post of yours comes off really angry and confrontational. Why do you derail race threads with your angry rants? You got issues man...
If that's true you should easily have some proof and I mean actual proof not shyt I just disagree with you or others about. I do have issues we all do whats your point?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
breh, everything he said is a fact. u come off as very negative, and sometimes bipolar. seems like u have deep anger issues b.
If that's what you get because we don't get along on a messageboard so be it. Its ok as long as people I actually interact with know whats up I'm good. I'm might have anger issues I could see that. Negative though nah. Y'all just don't like how I disagree with y'all at times and that's a you problem but negative nope I always wish success for people unless they hating on me.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Note to add.....another trick to watch out for is when they try and "out" a pro black poster by discrediting their message....they will do this by saying "you" are a cac.......#1 in order to get your photo posted up and #2 to get you off track from your message and concentrated instead on "proving" you're black......oldest trick in the book.....they do this all over the net where message boards are dominated by black posters.....obvious agent provacateur when you see it............
This nikka salty as fukk :laff: