ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
the architecture tells you the overall intelligence of a race, the most complex west african structure if Great Zimbabwe that was built in 1100 A.D however its basic stone architecture not even comparable to the advanced stone architecture of the ancient europeans, middle eastern people, indians and asians. The more simpler the material the dumber the race, the lack of stone structures in west africa shows us that only a few blacks in that region got the idea of making basic stone structures, while others sticked with mud architecture. The East Africans however had more advanced architecture than us so they are obviously more intelligent than us.
Negged.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Blacks have only recently began coexisting with non blacks, for millenia human to a black person was just another black person because in sub saharan africa there was only black people, pale skinned people or people that look like they have down symdrome were an alien concept to our race. However blacks have been isolated for so long that they cannot peacefully coexist with non blacks because it is rooted in black DNA that human means black person that is why you fools try to find so many ways to justify removing white people when in reality you dont care that they are white the only thing that matter is they aint black. Thats all that matters they aint black who cares about them in your heads, human cannot go exist without first dropping this tribalism so the only solution is to permanently seperate blacks from non blacks for the rest of existence. Unfortunately the whites that still in Africa dont understand this so the blacks in Zimbabwe and South Africa are having a field day killing them off, its possible that this is gonna to be white americans in the future as well.

stale-face-o.gif

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
You need to realize all the blacks that aint in East and North Africa are the same kind of black person thats why they look similar to eachother
source?

east africans look like CACs with dark skin
Please show me a european man that looks like an ethiopian man. There are many ethiopians that look like darker skinned arabs but arabs dont look like darker skinned europeans.

When I say west african I mean that this is the classification for this black subrace since this black subrace originated somewhere in Nigeria making them west african.
Yea, stop trying to cover your ass and just admit you messed up. Bantus are not west africans, maybe the proto-bantus were but the bantus that are there now and the bantus that built Great Zimbabwe aren't.

DNA_tree.gif

Making advanced stone structures takes alot of brainpower and understanding of physics

Sure, but saying a group is dumb because they did not build advanced stone structures is extremely silly. Southern africans built with stone though I don't think anyone would claim that they were intellectually superior to west africans. Also saying "these people didn't do X because they're dumb" is kinda foolish as well, as is does not take environmental factors into consideration.

However creating metal buildings is the height of intelligence because the physics required to engineer metal buildings is complex.
Mind reminding us when the first "metal building" was built?

I'll respond to your reply tomorrow.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Blacks have only recently began coexisting with non blacks, for millenia human to a black person was just another black person because in sub saharan africa there was only black people, pale skinned people or people that look like they have down symdrome were an alien concept to our race. However blacks have been isolated for so long that they cannot peacefully coexist with non blacks because it is rooted in black DNA that human means black person that is why you fools try to find so many ways to justify removing white people when in reality you dont care that they are white the only thing that matter is they aint black. Thats all that matters they aint black who cares about them in your heads, human cannot go exist without first dropping this tribalism so the only solution is to permanently seperate blacks from non blacks for the rest of existence. Unfortunately the whites that still in Africa dont understand this so the blacks in Zimbabwe and South Africa are having a field day killing them off, its possible that this is gonna to be white americans in the future as well.
You are not black at all because you are implying blacks are naturally savage and should be seperated from non blacks for peace on Earth. You know what if the whites and Zimbabwe and South Africa get genocide by blacks I say its a payback for the crimes for what those whites did to those countries. :yeshrug:

What you stating is white supremacist talking points saying sadly that *sight* "Unfortunately whites might possibly be wiped out by blacks in Africa :to:. And white americans might face the same fate as well.:sadbron:" You are one of those white trolls on youtube that spam that " Diversity is white genocide :sadbron:" bullshyt. You aint slick you fork tongue cave dwelling pedo violent savage perverted cac demon from Europe. Go back to the Caucasus mountains where you belong so you can express you secret fetish of having incestial sex with your sister.:ufdup: