ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
the architecture tells you the overall intelligence of a race
according to whom?

the most complex west african structure if Great Zimbabwe that was built in 1100 A.D however its basic stone architecture not even comparable to the advanced stone architecture of the ancient europeans, middle eastern people, indians and asians.
Great Zimbabwe isn't in west africa,

The more simpler the material the dumber the race, the lack of stone structures in west africa shows us that only a few blacks in that region got the idea of making basic stone structures, while others sticked with mud architecture.
Again, according to whom?

buffruff

Banned
Daps
according to whom?

Great Zimbabwe isn't in west africa,

Again, according to whom?

You need to realize all the blacks that aint in East and North Africa are the same kind of black person thats why they look similar to eachother while the east africans look like CACs with dark skin and the north ones look like middle easterners with dark skin. When I say west african I mean that this is the classification for this black subrace since this black subrace originated somewhere in Nigeria making them west african. Something called the Bantu expansion spreaded this type of black person into Central and Southern Africa.

Making advanced stone structures takes alot of brainpower and understanding of physics, the basic rock structures in great zimbabwe are simple compared to the earliest settlement in Turkey. It takes far more brainpower figuring how to make stone structure more sturdy and strucuted and not just rocks piled on eachother. The ancient egyptians are an example as they got limestone blocks from miles away and somehow got them to stick to eachother making the pyramids. However creating metal buildings is the height of intelligence because the physics required to engineer metal buildings is complex.

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
Ye that's something a black person would say I'm done your ban is coming
he could be black, there are many black people that believe what he believe. You can usually find them in the racist corners of the internet, they'll usually jump out in defense of their white 'friends' and say 'my uninformed and racist opinion about black people is fact because im black' and then they'll usually make some comment about liberals

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
he could be black, there are many black people that believe what he believe. You can usually find them in the racist corners of the internet, they'll usually jump out in defense of their white 'friends' and say 'my uninformed and racist opinion about black people is fact because im black' and then they'll usually make some comment about liberals
Ye that's actually true and more than likely the case with this dude, it's mine boggling how some blacks think lowly of their race

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I asked you in another thread if you find white love and unity corny ot Hispanic love and unity corny like you do blacks I've yet to see a response don't bother tho cause we both know your answers gonna be full of shyt
I didn't check that notification.
I find those posts to be disgustingly corny and dipping with sappy crap so logically I would feel the same about anything else using that same language.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Nothing i've said on this site is hypocritical.

Also false, give m an example, you can't.

Bruh you are the resident c00n on here and you didnt George Bush your way to that title, you earned the fukk out of it. You cape for white people like they threw you while you were in a pokéball. Everyone knows it, no need for examples

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
the architecture tells you the overall intelligence of a race, the most complex west african structure if Great Zimbabwe that was built in 1100 A.D however its basic stone architecture not even comparable to the advanced stone architecture of the ancient europeans, middle eastern people, indians and asians. The more simpler the material the dumber the race, the lack of stone structures in west africa shows us that only a few blacks in that region got the idea of making basic stone structures, while others sticked with mud architecture. The East Africans however had more advanced architecture than us so they are obviously more intelligent than us.
LMFAO! I have an article I read just yesterday regarding the Portuguese in Aethiopia where the author specifically states that the Abbysinians have these stone churches like Lalibela, but they dont know how to cut stone or lay it; And a Portuguese Catholic priest (Franciso Paez) taught them how to cut and lay stone. Even states have these stone structures but they live in structures so rude, its below the standard of the eg:
"It is a proof of the stiff-necked savagery of the Abyssinians, that with all these models under their noses, they should worship in churches and live huts which a West-coast negro would be ashamed."~On the Early Portuguese Expeditions to Abyssinia by Clements R. Markham

Last edited: