ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
the architecture tells you the overall intelligence of a race, the most complex west african structure if Great Zimbabwe that was built in 1100 A.D however its basic stone architecture not even comparable to the advanced stone architecture of the ancient europeans, middle eastern people, indians and asians. The more simpler the material the dumber the race, the lack of stone structures in west africa shows us that only a few blacks in that region got the idea of making basic stone structures, while others sticked with mud architecture. The East Africans however had more advanced architecture than us so they are obviously more intelligent than us.

You cacs were so mad at the advanced architecture in Africa, you destroyed them: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/100-...-historical-buildings-and-monuments-i.265276/

buffruff

Banned
Daps

buffruff

Banned
Daps
Your people were so jealous, you not only tried to claim West African architecture but you destroyed them live primitive animals.

Why on earth would white people be jealous of us based on architecture? The europeans destroyed the primitive architecture because it is common for an invading force to remove any trace of the previous area's existence and build a new one from scratch.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
He became suspicious to me when he constantly makes threads belittling black people under the guise of "we gots to do better" but his goal was to shyt on black people period.

You have to beware of posters who are "pro black" who 99.99999% of the time don't have anything nice about black people, just constant negativity and criticism.

Bingo

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Nothing i've said on this site is hypocritical.

Also false, give m an example, you can't.
I asked you in another thread if you find white love and unity corny ot Hispanic love and unity corny like you do blacks I've yet to see a response don't bother tho cause we both know your answers gonna be full of shyt

buffruff

Banned
Daps
:mjlol:

BTW you can thank West Africans for all of that Spanish and Italian medieval architecture :obama:

West africans didnt do shyt like that at all, west africans are bottom of the blacks of africa, I have no idea why east african countries like Somalia are actually worse than west ones, maybe the east blacks got stupid or something.

buffruff

Banned
Daps
Done posted a link from last year proving I aint no damn cac you know what fukk you think what you want you fukking dumbass

buffruff

Banned
Daps
what is black exactly? Acting like an uncivilized hooligan? That is pretty much what you imply everytime you call a reasonable black person a a c00n.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
what is black exactly? Acting like an uncivilized hooligan? That is pretty much what you imply everytime you call a reasonable black person a a c00n.
"Maybe east blacks got stupid"
"West are at the bottom"
"Blacks can't coexist peacefully it isn't in their dna"
Ye that's something a black person would say I'm done your ban is coming

buffruff

Banned
Daps
"Maybe east blacks got stupid"
"West are at the bottom"
"Blacks can't coexist peacefully it isn't in their dna"
Ye that's something a black person would say I'm done your ban is coming

So you admit a free thinking black man is what you hate, I think differently from you, I dont let emotional things like racial butthurt hold me back.

Lets face it the Western Africans are the most underdeveloped blacks on earth.
It is very obvious that our race doesnt want to live among other race peacefully.
Well east african blacks suffering an intellectual downgrade could explain why their countries are in the state they are in right now.